Product Descriptions that Sell

Display the key features of your products and sell more

$5.90/month. 3-day free trial.

ARNZ STORE

Absolutely love this app. Spent sooooo much money on product descriptions but with this app I can just use the important features of the products instead. Very easy and quick to use.

The staff are amazing. No trouble is too much for them and they respond quickly even on a Saturday. They can install the app for you if you are having problems. Worth the price.

BigglyBoo Baby Socks, Sandals, and Shoes

These guys are phenomenal. Everytime I've contacted them for help, they've been super fast in their response and support. If you're looking for a cute way to show your product descriptions, I highly recommend these guys. Like I'll literally send them an email at like 11 pm and they'll fix it by 2 am.

CommonMonk

Top Notch Support..!!
Got a super fast setup on Customised Theme.. Their Team handled it well within hours of my request..

Swiss Rocks

Loves this app! I use this on all my product pages! The design is fantastic: modern, neat and sleek. You have a huge choice of good quality icons + you can add payment methods icons in a very discreet and professional way. It truly differentiates you from the crowd. Finally, their support is very accessible and keen to help. Totally recommend :)

Puzzlefied

They helped me set up the badges to show two rows insted of one in Brooklyn theme as it was showing only one. For now everything is working as it should.

Winter Plus

For my products, I wanted to try something unique and I found this app. It is a very nice and useful addition to the product pages.
Absolutely, it makes the job of selling easier for us.

Lumi Prints

Writing descriptions for products is usually a tiring and altogether arduous task, not to mention one that rarely gets any appreciation. I discovered Product Descriptions That Sell through the Shopify App Store and let me tell you, it really allows you to share the most important details of a product easily and beautifully. I was actually a UI designer in Silicon Valley before and so it's important to me that the design of my plugins is solid. This app is simply and beautifully designed.

Jason took time out of his day to help me install the code and when I realized I had made a mistake in where I told him I wanted it placed he was happy to even adjust the position for me for no cost.

Really the only features I see as missing is the ability to reorder the individual product bullets and the option to adjust how many columns the bullets are shown in, but neither of those affects the value of this product.

If you're thinking about getting this app I highly recommend it.

Royale Bucket

This app is an absolute must for any store now-a-days. Long paragraphs of text do not highlight important points clearly. But this app helps make important selling points stand out. And with such beautiful graphics, it is sure not to go without noticing.

Sententia Jewelry

If you want to show your product page in a better way, this app is the best for my opinion. Very easy to use and their customer service is great. Highly recommend!

Latest-Looks.com

I needed help installing the one line code - it WASN'T the app, it was my theme that had been customised so much over time. The team helped me within minutes of receiving my request. This app is absolutely awesome!!! It has saved me soo much time getting key points across in regards to my products - ESPECIALLY on mobile devices! Nobody reads all of the product descriptions when they are on a small-medium size phone, this just makes it soo much easier for the customer to make quick decisions. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this app! I've only been using it for a day and noticed a difference. Thank you team, I look forward to see what else you develop.