Product Descriptions that Sell

Display the key features of your products and sell more

$5.90/month. 3-day free trial.

Olivoderm Cosmetics

Excellent support from the team and great app. It really gives a more vivid visual look to the theme.

Pike Peur

Love it! Customer support has also been excellent. Jason helped me adding the liquid tag in my theme, and my product page is now touching new heights! Incredible and thank you for such an amazing app!

SKOON. Skin Care

The app caused problems with my Mayfair theme. I asked support to assist and they only said that it wasn't cause by the app. As soon as I removed it, my theme was functioning perfectly again.

August 12, 2019

As I told you, our app does not disturb your theme. It was some other app which was responsible for the button issue on your collections page. I even made a video for you to tell you this.
Our app does not do anything to your collection pages. It just adds the tag ONLY on the product page. And you were saying that the 'Load More' button on your collection page is not working. It is absolutely irrelevant and not related to our app.
And by the way, your issue was fixed not because you uninstalled our app. But because you uninstalled ANOTHER app which was causing this issue to your theme.
Product Descriptions that Sell app does not cause any issues to the themes. It only deals with the product page. Not the collections page or any other page of your theme.

elján pure

Amazing! Ease of use and Jason was absolutely wonderful, given we're working on a Sunday. Thank you! The app worked well instantly, Jason made minor modifications and displays just as envisioned. Highly recommended, especially for building brand awareness, trust and scaling.

Susse Store

Made my life so much easier! Saved me a lot of time and my product page also looks very outstanding now. I recommend this app to every seller.

Canning Interiors

Shopify has very limited options to really show the client the key features of the products. This app allows you to push the key messages to the client and in a very graphical way!

Fitmag.shop

Nice app, it's looking very very good. Also greast support, they replied me very fast and helped me to arrange the widget in the desired position.

Bluemako Ltd

Great product, makes your products look really good and say a lot with a little...., support is also really good.

pillows-arena

I am not so good in writing product descriptions. This app is a saver! Developers even helped in styling the product description rectangle and arranged it according to my needs on the product page. Good customer support and very simple and easy to use app.

Sniff & Bark

love this, makes the description look very clean and beautiful. It is very easy for customers to see what you want to convey. recommend