Product Descriptions that Sell

Product Descriptions that Sell

$5.90/month. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
Edited August 22, 2019

This app is an absolute must for any store now-a-days. Long paragraphs of text do not highlight important points clearly. But this app helps make important selling points stand out. And with such beautiful graphics, it is sure not to go without noticing.

Royale Bucket
Singapore
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited August 17, 2019

If you want to show your product page in a better way, this app is the best for my opinion. Very easy to use and their customer service is great. Highly recommend!

Sententia Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 14, 2019

I needed help installing the one line code - it WASN'T the app, it was my theme that had been customised so much over time. The team helped me within minutes of receiving my request. This app is absolutely awesome!!! It has saved me soo much time getting key points across in regards to my products - ESPECIALLY on mobile devices! Nobody reads all of the product descriptions when they are on a small-medium size phone, this just makes it soo much easier for the customer to make quick decisions. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this app! I've only been using it for a day and noticed a difference. Thank you team, I look forward to see what else you develop.

Latest-Looks.com
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 12, 2019

Excellent support from the team and great app. It really gives a more vivid visual look to the theme.

Olivoderm Cosmetics
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 7, 2019

Love it! Customer support has also been excellent. Jason helped me adding the liquid tag in my theme, and my product page is now touching new heights! Incredible and thank you for such an amazing app!

Pike Peur
Belgium
Time spent using app: 19 days
August 4, 2019

Amazing! Ease of use and Jason was absolutely wonderful, given we're working on a Sunday. Thank you! The app worked well instantly, Jason made minor modifications and displays just as envisioned. Highly recommended, especially for building brand awareness, trust and scaling.

elján pure
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited July 12, 2019

Made my life so much easier! Saved me a lot of time and my product page also looks very outstanding now. I recommend this app to every seller.

Susse Store
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 11, 2019

Shopify has very limited options to really show the client the key features of the products. This app allows you to push the key messages to the client and in a very graphical way!

Canning Interiors
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 10, 2019

Nice app, it's looking very very good. Also greast support, they replied me very fast and helped me to arrange the widget in the desired position.

Fitmag.shop
Romania
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 9, 2019

Great product, makes your products look really good and say a lot with a little...., support is also really good.

Bluemako Ltd