Modify Promotional Lightbox

Modify Promotional Lightbox

by Mod Media

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

Masterplaytion

The pop ups are still showing up after I have deleted this app. There aren't any instructions on how to resolve this.

December 15, 2020

We have checked your site and the they are not showing on your site. It is more than likely that your browser is caching old information, please refresh your browser or delete your browser cache.

We have sent a collaboration invite to investigate further if you like, please accept this invite and we will double check everything for you.

Health Click

Hate leaving bad reviews but sometimes you just have to. The don't reply to emails and keep billing me even though I've asked to cancel.

August 9, 2020

We apologise if you have tried to contact us previously we only seem to have the enquiry that you sent after writing this review. We try to reply to emails within a day or two from receiving them depending on how complex the issue.

To cancel an App on Shopify please go to your Apps in your store and delete it. If you have a billing discrepancy please contact Shopify in regards to a refund.

If you are experiencing any issues please contact us directly at apps@modmedia.com.au to ensure we get your enquiry.

HAZEL MAI

Really great support whenever I have a question or run into dramas. Easy interface to set up lightbox

B a r k w o o d

Their customer service is unmatchable! They did a great job with my request and I would definitely recommend.

Home Make It

Very happy with this app and the support team! Shen was very helpful in getting the app set up on my client's new store!

Candlescent

incredibly simple to use, amazing for email acquisition amongst other things.

Atlantic Surf Development

good app and helpful/quick support

Evogimbals

Love it! It handles all of our custom pop-up needs.

Roxton Industries

Great Love it! Fantastic work guys!

Macnee

We've been really happy with this app. It's been easy to install and customize to fit our aesthetic and the support has been great on top of that. That's not even mentioning the fact that it works.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11