Modify Promotional Lightbox

Modify Promotional Lightbox

by Mod Media

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

Aced Clothing

We loved the app! Really helpful for collecting emails.

Ekul Jewellery

I used the Modify Promotional Lightbox app(Premium Version) to implement a customized signup popup in my new Shopify website. I was quite particular with the requirements that I wanted for this signup and wasn't completely sure how to customise it. With the help from the team at ModMedia they guided me through the steps I needed to do, and then helped me by coding the customization of the popup box.
Thanks for your help.
Belinda
www.ekuljewellery.com.au

Alkaline Nation

Lightbox really helps me with capturing more potential clients for my store. It helps me with increasing value for my customers.

Yourcorelight

The team at MOD are so helpful & kind. Having this pop up has streamlined capturing customer emails & whenever I require assistance the team are always so accomodating :)

6ix Sox

GREAT SO FAR! gonna upgrade to the premium plan soon!!!!!!

Kat Maconie

Highly recommend this App! Customer support is excellent and we are growing our mailing list rapidly.

Novanym

Great app. Easy to set up popups, with flexible control. And responsive customer service, too. > Novanym.com

Public Market Goods

Amazing customer service! Super easy app to use. Great team to work with and many easy adjustments for store owners to customize. The only real choice for a pop-up as the interface is easy to use. Highly recommended.

Elizabethrichards

Customer support was excellent and far exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend this app.

Eley Hose Reels

We've used this app for over a year with no problems. Great app with lots of features and display options. Highly recommend.