Modify Promotional Lightbox

Modify Promotional Lightbox

by Mod Media

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

weight loss teas , Best teas for weight loss, Quick Weight loss tea, tea for reducing weight, Australia’s #1 brand

fantastic! In the first 16 hours we gained 130+ new subscribers converting into 50% sales! - we happy to use Modify Promotional Lightbox! highly recommended!

Fat Shack Vintage

This app is fantastic and very reasonably priced! It was easy and quick to setup and configure . We saw a substantial increase in our newsletter database since we started using it.

We even had a few questions about the how the settings worked (after we set one up) and the customer support was fast and thorough! I highly recommend this app for any Shopify store.

MakersKit®

I hate writing reviews but this app is great! The best app on Shopify I've tried, it simply works and looks great. I was about to switch over to BigCommerce but now that I have this feature on my site ( www.makerskit.com ) I'm here to stay. Well worth the five bucks a month. Thanks!!

Crazy Horse Clothing

Brilliant!!!! Easy to use. Super user friendly interface. Setup and tested in under a hour. I have been looking for something just like this for a long time!! So glad I found this app. Very happy with the results. Check out mine in action http://crazyhorseclothing.com.au/

Buy Nuez de la India

Simple, but important app for overlaying coupon codes or posting messages you don't want your customers to miss (such as holiday sales or important new blog posts) no matter which page on the site they land on. Really easy to use -- upload any image and link it to any URL.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next