Modify Promotional Lightbox

Modify Promotional Lightbox

by Mod Media

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

Geekyget

Awesome app! Perfect for running product specific promotions, flash sale and more. Would be great if there's an option to:
1. select different display based on mobile, tablet or desktop visitors
2. activation period and time
2. select display based on new and returning visitors

Eclectic Cool

This app is extremely customisable and I could easily set up my beautiful popup with very little fuss.

Koala Logic

We have begun collecting a lot more email subscribers since installing this application. Highly recommended.

The Stellar Supply Store

This seems to be a great app, the set up was easy enough and it seems to function. The outcome is terrific and visually I think there are a lot of interesting effects that can be added using this app. I think that the trial period of 1 day is not a long enough time to really evaluate the app and if you run into problems with installation over a weekend, as I did, it could take longer than that to address the issue so a longer initial review period seems almost essential for a fair evaluation. Non the less, I did get my issue resolved and think that I will really use this app a lot. -1 star for 1day only evaluation period.

JUICIES.COM

Works great. Had a 200% increase in email sign ups since we installed it. Are going to try it for other purposes now. But so far so good. Does everything it says it does and can be nicely customized. No issues at all right now. Nice!

Between Dog and Wolf

So far, so good. Shame to have to upgrade to gain the display pop-up on leaving function, but easy to use and looks great!

Lilli & Tori

I love this app... It's so customizable and really easy to set up. I've seen a noticeable increase in subscribers since using this app (and I previously had a pop-up running with a different app)... Definitely worth the $5/month and then some.

Dubbz Wear

Looks great and really simple to set up and use!

Peoplemade

This app looks and works well.
I hit a few snags in set up and tech support was right on it.
Quick to respond to emails and right there on the other end of the phone.

Iron Tanks Gym & Fitness

Great application, can't wait to give it a good go.

Shen was extremely helpful when I needed help setting the lightbox up.

Highly recommended!