Modify Promotional Lightbox

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

From $5/month. 1-day free trial.

She Lives Cruelty Free

Exactly what my store needed! There's a lot to work with and super easy to customise. Fast, efficient service when needed!

Nectar Sunglasses 3

Great product and amazing support for this app. Highly recommend!

Darksensual

Yes I will recommend this app! Simple to use and does the trick for us perfectly!

Made Of Sundays 2

Does exactly what it promises, a very good lightbox for casual use when promoting sales and such. Easy to use. We used it for our Christmas-sales as we needed a fast solution that worked without a hassle.

Native Standard

Extremely easy to set up and works great, but more importantly their customer service is top notch. Highly recommended.

Fashionblogger 2

Amazing App well priced and super easy to use! Customer service was great also nice work guys, highly recommended!!! A+

State Apparel

Gets the job done! Really easy to configure.... The only thing is that it can't avoid the mailchimp double opt-in process. :(

Lstn

You can really get a lot out of this app, recommended

Erinsfaces

I'm really happy with this app and so happy with the price. I feel like "client capture" situations are important and knew I needed to step it up and get a pop up I just had no idea which app to use.

This one is the cheapest and does exactly what I need - pops up on my homepage, gathers an email address and links it to my Mailchimp account.

I did need help centering it which I was given shortly by the folks at Lightbox - they were really helpful in clarifying everything and getting it to look the way I wanted.

If you're on the fence I say jump over and do it.

Blue White And Grey

You wont find a better popup app for $5 a month.