Modify Promotional Lightbox

Modify Promotional Lightbox

by Mod Media

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

Iron Tanks Gym & Fitness

Great application, can't wait to give it a good go.

Shen was extremely helpful when I needed help setting the lightbox up.

Highly recommended!

Sam

Shinesty

This application has been a great solution for Shinesty. Super easy to setup and make changes. We would highly reccomend this app to any store looking to build their email audience using a popup window.

ZQ Original Outlet

This app has been instrumental in bringing multiple subscribers to my store. Hopefully additional improvements will make editing the image and subscribe button location easier via GUI. Good job so far!

Slimming Tea Australia | FREE Postage Australia Wide

This app is fantastic I highly recommended it. Exactly what we were after and very simple to use. We increased our newsletter signups almost instantly after spending 15 minutes setting it up. This App is a must for any Shopify store, very happy.

Five Little Faces

Great app and thank you for helping me set it up - appreciated!!

MAN of the WORLD Magazine

Nice but does not works once activated!

FIXED

Chess London Menswear

I use the Starter Version and may upgrade, but it does just what I need and is really simple to use.

TRD

Works well. Team were really helpful too! Thanks

Go HAM

Great product and easy to use. Also, some nice upgraded new features.

Realm Dynamics

The new "Premium" Lightbox is nothing short of amazing. It offers so many features I didn't even know apps could do that much on Shopify. If you are looking to guide a person through your site and get full interaction with your clients this is a must! Also big thanks to the support team who don't mind offering excellent CS and assisting you with getting specific objectives accomplished. App installs with no hiccups and is very intuitive. My only complaint is they don't have an option for 6 Stars here.

J. Bomar