Modify Promotional Lightbox

Modify Promotional Lightbox

by Mod Media

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

Lorenaashmoreapparel

love this app! it has definitely helped increase my newlsetter sign ups by a ton!

Newtons Chalk Finish Paint

A very useful and easy to use App, it's a great way of connecting with our customers, letting them know of sales, company announcements, issues etc. WE have been using it successfully for over a year now! Newtons Paints Ltd

Birds N Bones Jewelry

I had a small issues during my first time using the app and immediately got a great support answer back. I was super impressed not only in the swiftness but in the quality and attention to detail. The actual app has worked great on our site and was easy to use, especially once I got my question about image sizing answered.

Memorycross

I wanted to use this app to create a video that popped up when an image was clicked. I was confused about how to do it but their tech support was great and not only created what I wanted but also walked me step by step on how to do it.

Carlycartel

It doesn't get much easier than this! We've been using the lightbox app for over a year now, and we love it. We use it regularly for email capture purposes, but also seasonally to spread the word about different ongoing events or sales. Super easy yo set up. Highly recommend!

Shefit 3

OMG! Shen Poh and the whole crew at Modify Promotional Lightbox are the best! Had a Facebook Pixel tacking issue and this app provider came through with A-M-A-Z-I-N-G customer support. I highly recommend using this app.

So De Mel 2

Set up is easy, there are plenty of options to choose from, and great customer service.

Happee

I love this app! Very user friendly, very practical and it perfectly fulfills my needs of showing different pop ups for users from different countries

Birdandknoll

The best popup app we have used on Shopify. Extremely easy to setup and has some amazing features. Contacted the developers and responses were fast and efficient. Highly recommended app!!!

She Lives Cruelty Free

Exactly what my store needed! There's a lot to work with and super easy to customise. Fast, efficient service when needed!