Modify Promotional Lightbox

Modify Promotional Lightbox

by Mod Media

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

Lalla Design

Great app for setting up nice email sigh up boxes and other cool features!
- Liz at www.lalla.co

Dannymiami

Great app. Great services.. www.DannyMiami.com

Jalue

I would like to thank customer services. I faced a technical problem which I couldn't solve and they sorted everything out much quicker than I had expected.

Shop Coolie

Like the app - works great for an email pop up. Very fast customer service and they will help customize the coding if it is not something you know how to do.

Octopus Copenhagen

THE WORST OF THE WORST. BE CAREFULL - AFTER DELETING THE APP, THE POP-UP'S ARE STILL SHOWN AND CAN ONLY BE DELETED IN CASE YOU SIGN UP ONCE AGAIN.

Rossi Riccardo

Fantastic App! Very easy to setup and the customer support was A+++. We saw our signups increase almost instantly! Highly recommended for anyone with a Shopify store. Thanks guys

Bird On A Wire

glitchy- the app was fine for a year or so and then stalled- i was unable to access back office and edit the image on the pop up box- customers service slow- you have to wait x2 days for a response! issue has persisted for 10 days and still unresolved. I hate leaving negative feedback but i am really unhappy!

Truck Gloves 2

So far so good. The folks at Mod Media have been very helpful and have even done a little extra work for us very specific to our needs to help show a light box to various customer types. It's working out really well so far and I have been impressed with their level of customer service!! Highly recommend trying this app and working with Mod Media.

Condor 7

Fantastic app. It saved us a lot of time due to the fast implementation. The support from the developer is superb. Highly recommended!

Dan300group

Excellent App, I tried a few other popup apps out there and this was by far the best one. Support was fast and thorough! Highly recommended.