Modify Promotional Lightbox

Create Email Popups, Geolocation Popups, Exit Popups & more

From $5/month. 1-day free trial.

Shop Coolie

Time spent using app About 4 years

Like the app - works great for an email pop up. Very fast customer service and they will help customize the coding if it is not something you know how to do.

Spier Test

Location South Africa

Simple but effective - kind and helpful support.

Rampley Co

Time spent using app About 3 years

Easy to set up and quite a few nice customisations.

Darksensual

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Yes I will recommend this app! Simple to use and does the trick for us perfectly!

The Stellar Supply Store

This seems to be a great app, the set up was easy enough and it seems to function. The outcome is terrific and visually I think there are a lot of interesting effects that can be added using this app. I think that the trial period of 1 day is not a long enough time to really evaluate the app and if you run into problems with installation over a weekend, as I did, it could take longer than that to address the issue so a longer initial review period seems almost essential for a fair evaluation. Non the less, I did get my issue resolved and think that I will really use this app a lot. -1 star for 1day only evaluation period.

Peoplemade

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app looks and works well.
I hit a few snags in set up and tech support was right on it.
Quick to respond to emails and right there on the other end of the phone.

ZQ Original Outlet

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app has been instrumental in bringing multiple subscribers to my store. Hopefully additional improvements will make editing the image and subscribe button location easier via GUI. Good job so far!

MAN of the WORLD Magazine

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Nice but does not works once activated!

FIXED