4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and seamless Shopify integration. They commend its ability to boost average order value and conversion rates through upsells and free gifts at checkout. Features like inventory tracking and stock management are also appreciated. Merchants report increased sales and improved customer experience. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness and efficiency. Merchants find the app reliable, bug-free, and a significant contributor to ecommerce revenue.

December 27, 2022

Au tout début il y a eu un problème au niveau de l'interface de paiement. J'ai donc eu recours au support, qui, a ma grande surprise, a été très réactif et d'une grande utilité. Merci encore Charlène pour votre bienveillance !

Securethebag
France
22 days using the app
July 15, 2021

Such a fantastic app. We added this app just over 2 weeks ago and our upsell has increased by 30%. Support is incredible.

Grahams Natural
20 days using the app
Monster Apps replied July 15, 2021

Whoollllyyyyyy moleyyyy!!!!! 🤣🙌 That's ridiculous! haha. 30%!!!
So happy for you!
Thanks so much for your kind words! 🙏🏻
Let's scale them Upsells!!! 🚀🔥🔥🔥

January 30, 2023

Awesome app! can customise it to match your website and looks super high end! as well as increasing AOV this is an amazing tool! the customer support is excellent! every time I have a question I ask the chat and they get back to you almost instantly! Charlene helped me right away with adding a free gift promotion in my cart! Thank you

Gold Coast Longboards
20 days using the app
February 12, 2023

Great App! great customer service. I highly recommend. I had an issue but I jumped in the chat and got it fixed within 5 min

HUMNPEACE
January 11, 2023

The support is so great. Charlene is very nice. Helped me solve my problem very quickly. Recommended.

LUVHOME
China
Edited February 7, 2023

I've used the app for about a week now and it definitely works! Our AOVs have been higher as customers add more to their carts to get multiple free gifts with purchase. Very happy we switched to this app for our upsells!
------
So far so good! Just installed the app after researching all the other cart upsell options in the app store, as well as trying a few of the other options in the past. I'm amazed at how quick it was to set up.

I have a theme with a mini-cart that isn't in the Shopify theme store and was worried about how the app would work with my theme. Charlene answered me in the chat box right away and made the updates and fixes in less than 5 minutes. I'm looking forward to seeing how this app works to improve our sales and aov!

Flair Fighter
Edited August 9, 2021

Our sales have increased with this app straight away as soon as we downloaded it. Awesome customer service too if you need help. They really explained things well and made life easy for us. Keep up the great work. Hope to see more options too in the near future

Mavella Superfoods
Monster Apps replied August 10, 2021

Oh wowoww!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀 Yewww so epic to hear!
Also thanks so much for the kind words 🙏🏻
Lets crush some more upsells for you! 🔥

April 27, 2021

The best support EVER. I have downloaded a lot of apps from the Shopify store, but this company provides the BEST customer support by far compared to anyone else. I dont usually write reviews, but these guys surpassed my expectations and helped sort out every minor issue I had with the app. Their developers are excellent. 5 STARS!!! Highly recommend!

KULTKID
Monster Apps replied April 27, 2021

WOWOW your words have inspired the team so much!!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Thank-you thank-you .... thank... YOU!

We hope you have the most PROFITABLE Upsell year ever!!!! 🎉

January 18, 2022

Support is surprisingly fast. I like the big bold colors and text. I could definitely see this app bringing in a lot more added revenue. 5 stars from me.

Luxe Slippers
Monster Apps replied January 18, 2022

LEGEND - thanks big time for the review!

Here to help!
Ready to make UR upsell dreams come true!

Edited November 17, 2021

Amazing app! My cart conversion rate increase of 17%. Great staff very available for every single problem!

Asheyn
Germany
Monster Apps replied November 17, 2021

wowowowow 17%!!!!! Freakin EEPIC!!!!!!
Makes the team so happy!

These stories are we do what we do 🔥🙌

PEACE LOVE & UPSELLLLS 🔥🔥🚀