4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and its ability to boost average order value and conversion rates. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness, particularly team members like Charlene. Merchants value the seamless integration, speed, and the app's capacity to create bundle offers and free gifts based on cart value. Features like customization options, inventory tracking, and handling of discounts are also praised. The app is credited for increasing mobile conversions, sales, and perceived value, with one merchant attributing about 20% of their ecommerce revenue to it. Its unique design and enhancement of the cart experience are also appreciated.

February 1, 2024

The app is absolutely fantastic. It's really simple to use and does everything you need it to do. We use the app for all sorts of upsell campaigns and it never fails. Their customer support is also extremely proactive and helpful. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great upsell app.

Fan Emblems
Over 1 year using the app
January 15, 2024

It’s pretty good. Can make a professional design which is highly customisable. Really recommend to anyone who has started making a few sales and needs good upsells. Support also responds quickly, and fixes the issue quickly.

GymShackles
Cyprus
7 months using the app
November 20, 2023

I have been using Monster Upsells for a few months now and I am very impressed with how easy it is to set up and manage different types of upsells and free gifts for my Shopify store. The app has a user-friendly interface and a lot of customization options to suit my needs. It has also helped me increase my average order value and conversion rate significantly.

One of the best things about Monster Upsells is their customer service. They are always responsive, helpful, and friendly. I had a specific case where I wanted to learn how to create a bundle offer with a free gift based on the cart value. I contacted their support team and got a reply from Charlene within minutes. She explained to me step by-step how to do it and even sent me a video tutorial. She also answered all my questions and made sure I was satisfied with the result. It was very easy to follow her instructions and I was able to create the offer I wanted in no time.

I highly recommend Monster Upsells to anyone who wants to boost their sales and offer more value to their customers. It is a great app with a great team behind it. I will definitely keep using it to grow my business. Thank you, Monster Upsells and thank you, Charlene!

Gnarly! Clothing
Philippines
Over 1 year using the app
January 14, 2024

We have been using this app for some time now, and have seen incredible results with upsells.

The conversion rate has improved the most, meaning, customers are finding the app layout super easy to use, so that's a win for us.

The customer support team has always been there when you need them too.

Larkwood Furniture
About 1 year using the app
November 20, 2023

Not only does the app work well in driving more revenue, the team behind it is amazing as well, they solved an urgent problem that was jamming my Black Friday sales even though it’s not their app that’s causing the issue. Hats off to this. Highly recommended.

Nitecore Singapore
Singapore
Almost 2 years using the app
January 29, 2024

The app has exceeded our expectations in every aspect. It's user-friendly and functions exactly as described. Additionally, the support team was exceptionally helpful and responded promptly. Charlene, in particular, provided invaluable assistance with our concerns. We wholeheartedly recommend Monster Cart

The Gold Gods
11 months using the app
January 2, 2024

An exceptional use experience! I'm thrilled with Moster Cart Upsell and how it has boosted my conversions. The ease of use and the ability to customize additional offers really made a difference. Additionally, I want to give a special shoutout to Charlene for providing outstanding support. Her attention and expertise made the whole process even smoother. Thank you, Moster Cart Upsell, and thank you, Charlene, for exceptional customer service!

Beoka Therapy USA
19 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Only just started using Monster upsell. The live chat service was extremely fast and helpful. I found it hard to believe that I was speaking to a real person because the response and help was so quick. I have a quick add to cart button on my page and it wasnt showing the monster cart slider when clicked from a collection page so the team are accessing my store to fix that.

Spoilt Fur Kids
5 days using the app
December 19, 2023

Great App, has improved our AOV significant by offering a GWP with orders over $200. Easy to change the products. Great support.

PYRA ELEMENTS
9 months using the app
December 1, 2023

Useful app! Best drawer cart we've tried, it has everything we need. Plus customer service is friendly and solves all the issues

Kaizen Care