Reviews (560)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost average order value and conversion rates through customizable upsells and free gifts. Many commend the responsive and efficient customer service, particularly Charlene. The seamless integration with store themes and smooth operation are also praised. Merchants find the dashboard useful for understanding ROI and have reported increased conversions from day one, including on mobile.

June 17, 2024

I received a clear and easy-to-follow video that explained where I went wrong with the setup and the extra features I was missing. Sometimes, we are so busy uploading these apps, and the good ones with great customer service stand out from the rest! I'm looking forward to seeing the AOV rise thanks to such a great app! Brilliant.

Plants in a box
About 1 month using the app
June 7, 2024

awesome app so far. had many conversions just by using the free gift feature. the layout, the colours, the optional extras like confetti when the customer meets the cart goal etc etc - love the app. i had a little issue today and got in contact with support and charlene answered almost immediatley and was super super polite and friendly. personally one of the best upsell apps on the shopify app store easily.

DYNE
15 days using the app
May 13, 2024

An excellent application that helps me significantly increase the volume of sales and conversion rates on the site!

There are all kinds of things that I had difficulty with and I needed an adjustment, the professional and development team helped me quickly and everything for my requested and individual needs :)

MIPAZ
Israel
30 days using the app
April 22, 2024

I had an issue with something showing on my website and the customer service was super quick, efficient and kind while helping fix this.

Agnes
About 1 month using the app
Edited May 22, 2024

Love Monster Upsell. They always reply super quick and find answers to any questions if they don't know.

Sendygear
6 months using the app
April 19, 2024

The support is amazingly fast and efficient ! I had an issue and was able to fix it within minutes ! Really recommended app and support.

Naeliva
Germany
14 days using the app
May 22, 2024

I'm loving the app. The support team is great and worked on get a solution for almost all my problems. Five stars for shure!

Odd Games
Brazil
6 days using the app
February 28, 2024

Great features - So easy to install.

Support fixed an integration issue very quickly

Dsmile
10 months using the app
March 10, 2024

I am extremely pleased with the level of service I have received. There were two specific issues – one related to font color and the other regarding how the cart functioned within my theme. The customer service team has been exceptional, promptly addressing and correcting these issues. Normally, I do not leave reviews; however, their outstanding support has compelled me to share my positive experience with others. It is important to acknowledge when a company exceeds expectations, and I hope they continue to maintain this high standard of service.

DarkHorseCoffeeCompany
2 days using the app
February 1, 2024

The app is absolutely fantastic. It's really simple to use and does everything you need it to do. We use the app for all sorts of upsell campaigns and it never fails. Their customer support is also extremely proactive and helpful. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a great upsell app.

Fan Emblems