Product Variants Reloaded

Product Variants Reloaded

by SellersDash Apps

Upto 1,000 REAL Variants and 6 REAL Options per product

speedeal - ספידיל

super app! working perfect! with perfect service!
they answers all my question and gave me full support!

November 20, 2020

LeLuv

the support offered on this app is above and beyond what is typical. When we have a question or request we are always answered within a day, sometimes within the hour. The setup was completely handled for us as well which made the trial period very useful. We've now ended the free trial period and are happy to pay for this fantastic app

November 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Fedde&Kees®

In my store I sell a lot of variants under 1 product. Last week I received new colors in my collection and the variants under 1 product extended the 100 variant limit of Shopify, what of course was a major problem for my shop. After some searching I found this app. I got great and quick help from support with the installation and good explanation how it works and even for me as a technical dummy it was easy to understand. I broke down 1 product in 4 products in my admin, than with the app 1 selected one of these products as a master/parent product and the other 3 as child products. So in my admin I see 4 products but on my webshop, due to the app, my customers see only 1 product. So the customers still experiance it as 1 product but in my admin it are 4, so 4 times the 100 variants. You can connect 9 child products to the master product so with this app you can extend the limit up to a 1000 variants. I'm up and running for a week and up till now very happy with the app. The future will tell me more...

November 11, 2020

My Tee Funny

You NEED to know that SellersDash has given the BEST Support ever experienced in 4+ years on Shopify and working with many App developers. Next, this App is a MUST HAVE if you sell Designs on T-Shirts, garments and other gear, especially if using a POD supplier like Customcat, Printful, Printify, etc. Once you understand how it works and setup your products as needed, it's a Pure Joy to see Products have every Style, Color, and Size you want without the Shopify limit of only 100 variants per product. As a Shop owner, this App has answered many prayers for what it does and can do. My catalog and collections are no longer cluttered with repeated products just to give my customers different garment styles and options to choose from. And it is so EASY to use as the App interface is clean, crisp, and concise without unnecessary bells and whistles that get in the way. If you have an issue or encounter a problem, just send an email. In my experience I've had a REAL response within 24 hours. Never has it been "Thanks for contacting us, we'll get back soon." They get on it immediately. Finally, I would suggest to have SellersDash install the App for you IF you are not familiar with your Theme and with making edits to underlying Liquid Code. If that doesn't make sense, then you need to have them do it, lol. Want to see the magic of this App in action? Then visit my store at MyTeeFunny.com and browse a product or two. Pardon the mess though, it's still under construction as I changed to a new Theme just before discovering this App a couple of weeks ago... This App is worth EVERY Penny and then some. I promise and guarantee it!

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Arcane Magic Sneakers

I came across this app after trying out so many of those so-called custom options apps. None of them were able to get what I required done. But this app was impressive! Let me explain why. So I will assume that you are here because of the Shopify 100 variant limit issue. There are only two ways to solve it. First is to break down your product into multiple products based on some attribute (Color for instance). Then customers will have to load up a new page for each of these semi-products and hence this workaround might not be suitable for some stores and it is not a nice experience for the customer. The second solution is to use a custom options app. But here are the issues with all the other apps I tried. Almost all the other similar apps I used would just add virtual options to the frontend and virtually increase the variant limit. Since you cannot disable already existing Shopify options, this kind of implementation introduces issues when a customer adds products to the cart. My experience was that the Shopify default variant will be added to the cart no matter what customer picks on the virtual options on the frontend. But THIS APP SOLVES BOTH THOSE PROBLEMS!!! Here also you need to break down your products into multiple semi-products, but this app will bundle them and show them as a single product in the frontend. Your customers will NOT have to load up new pages when they click on the variant options. Also with this app, correct variants will be added to the cart and therefore it really solves the Shopify 100 variant issue, seamlessly. Their customer support is impressive as well. Responses were prompt and they set up everything for me. They even helped me with adding conditional logic to the options. It only took one single day to set everything up. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you giving this app a shot. It will save a lot of your time/money and it is guaranteed you will be satisfied.

October 20, 2020