4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, effectiveness in boosting sales, and customization options. Its features, such as sales notifications and popups, are valued for enhancing social proof and conversions. Customer service, particularly from a team member named Ravi, is often commended for its prompt and efficient support. The app is praised for being mobile-friendly, user-friendly, and multilingual. Both the free and paid versions are recommended, with the latter offering more features. It also has a positive reputation among partners and marketing coaching groups.

May 3, 2020

Really love the app, works very well. it is very easy to use and easy to understand. customer service is great

Chiwrapz
10 days using the app
July 4, 2020

Sweet dreams I hope your days going well with you today and I will see what I have the phone to call this week and you do have the money for me

Reboot Timeless
November 23, 2019

I need to learn about it because i am new to this platform. If i need help, please help me. Thank you so much.

3RF Virtual Store
Philippines
MakeProSimp replied November 23, 2019

Hi 3RF Virtual Store,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need any help. Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

December 21, 2020

I just installed the app to display my sales notification. I will come back to update if there is any uptick on my site with increase in sales. So far it is doing what I expected as far as displaying my previous sales.

KAJ Cosmetic
September 4, 2021

Yiao Co
China
6 days using the app
July 10, 2020

top... Alles super tolle app weiter so war begeistert... bin sehr zufrieden mit der app mal sehen ob sie mir ein kunden bringt

Clever
Germany
6 days using the app
Edited March 26, 2021

Excellent app. i have just add it to my store and i hope they work as i expected from you . thanks and have a good day

Gear-Gun
August 10, 2022

I have used this and so far, its easy to set up and fuss free! Customer support has been responsive too

Boxgreen
Singapore
MakeProSimp replied August 10, 2022

Hi Boxgreen,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and customer service. And best wishes for a great experience ahead. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you earn more conversions and have huge success!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

March 15, 2020

I just got this app to help me with visitor engagement: I hope it helps me to put some money back in my pocket.

SteelJoy!
January 8, 2021

Easy to set up and use. I am very excited for my customers to see this feature. I think it will help with sales.

Olive and Ronnie