4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, mobile-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales significantly. Its customer service is praised for efficiency and quick responses. The sales notifications and pop-up features are customizable and provide social proof on sites. Merchants find value in both the free and paid versions, with the latter seen as a worthy investment. It's recognized as a user-friendly tool that helps professionalize sites, reach more customers, and grow businesses.

September 28, 2020

AMAZING app. It really helps to drive sales to my store! I STRONGLY suggest this to all Shopify users!

theDopeOnes™
Edited June 15, 2020

yes,i will try it later, i didnt try it yet, just leave review first
yes,i will try it later, i did
yes,i will try it later, i didnt try it yet, just leave review first
yes,i will try it later, i didyes,i will try it later, i didnt try it yet, just leave review first
yes,i will try it later, i did

Dreamnicker
Hong Kong SAR
June 10, 2020

awesome app! I love how easy it is to implement. I've seen good success using this ap. keep up the good work :)

SwindellSpeedLab
November 6, 2020

I love the app so far. It seems pretty easy to use. I am excited to an increase in my store traffic.

BodyBeadsByK
May 20, 2022

love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well. love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well. love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well.

Oktane Energy Drink
MakeProSimp replied May 20, 2022

Hi Oktane Energy Drink,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you will get prosperous success.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

December 14, 2021

Thank you for this, we needed it to show that our clients were active & buying. We look forward to more sales.

AlchemyTT
MakeProSimp replied December 14, 2021

Hi AlchemyTT,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

We wish you have more conversions and have huge success!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

March 13, 2020

I just installed this, excited to see how it works to help grow my business and drive traffic to checkout.

Sew Fancy Designs
August 7, 2020

saw this from another site and quickly installed it. looks great. simple to use and very user friendly

Ice Box MNL
Philippines
May 26, 2021

I am excited to add this to my store! I have shopped with many boutiques that have this and it definitely encourages me to buy more lol! Very easy and quick to install. I appreciate the infomercial about the app itself.

Grace and Glitter Boutique MO
April 11, 2020

I love this app. Recommended to boost sales and marketing.support this team for future apps like this

Henna and Trends Studio