4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, customizable sales notifications, and effective sales-driving features. The support team is praised for their quick problem-solving. The app provides valuable customer behavior insights through analytics and is recommended for dropshipping stores due to its mobile-friendly design. It also offers a functional free version and is known to boost sales with attractive notifications.

January 28, 2021

Just installed sales pops and it seems to be working well, the personal help was prompt and efficient. Thanks

Kay Designs New Zealand
New Zealand
28 minutes using the app
October 31, 2020

I am testing on this app and It looks pretty good. Setup was fast and straight forward. The app adds value to my store. I am eager to generate more sales with this.

FunnyCommodity
China
27 minutes using the app
Edited January 31, 2021

Sehr schöne App gefällt mir sehr gut kann ich nur weiter empfehlen grade für Anfänger ist das sehr gut.

RunwayShop24.de
Germany
23 minutes using the app
Edited January 28, 2021

I used this app to make my customers trust the product. It really helped a lot. It's an awesome feature and I love it! :) The customer service could be better. The person I spoke to didn't understand me :)

TissueTech
Denmark
23 minutes using the app
Edited December 25, 2019

wow, such a wonderful app, friendly user app, easy & still can customize the sale pop up on our website. Will recommended other Shopify user to download and use it

Solution&Deal
Singapore
22 minutes using the app
May 11, 2020

Good app. Provide free options. very useful. thanks so much. This is the best sales pop up app in the market you can find. Recommend so much for those who want a free sales pop up apps.

PETDURO
22 minutes using the app
October 19, 2021

go0dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Grow Healthy Australia
21 minutes using the app
October 30, 2019

Best App Ever for Sales Popups! Great alternative of Beeketing app. It dramatically increases my store revenue and conversion rate. Highly recommend for every one.

Finest Store India
India
21 minutes using the app
October 8, 2018

I just installed this sales notification app. So far it seems to be working as it should. I have no idea yet if it will help convince current and future visitors of my webstore to purchase but I certainly hope it does help put some influence out there. Social proof and more sales is what I am looking for. So far so good with this app.
yummylook.com

Yummylook.com
19 minutes using the app
November 10, 2020

So far the app seems to be working perfectly. I had a few questions getting it setup but the chat customer support helped me out right away!

Dermasolve / Fortitude Health