4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, effectiveness in boosting sales, and customization options. Its features, such as sales notifications and popups, are valued for enhancing social proof and conversions. Customer service, particularly from a team member named Ravi, is often commended for its prompt and efficient support. The app is praised for being mobile-friendly, user-friendly, and multilingual. Both the free and paid versions are recommended, with the latter offering more features. It also has a positive reputation among partners and marketing coaching groups.

January 12, 2021

i used this app tis is very helpful to increase the conversion rate and very good app i am fully satisfied with this app

Arizo
August 4, 2020

I used this app to get notified about sales. Thank you for creating a helpful app for this small business owner

Sugar Shaker Boutique
October 7, 2020

I use this app to help provide social proof! So far, so good! I'm looking forward to them helping grow and boost my sales!

The VisionPreneur
November 25, 2021

I havent use it yet cant wait to see what it will bring . I Will upgrade it is brings in more traffic

KaiLoveSkin
February 17, 2020

Easy to install but I am leaving a review before it went up on my site! I'll check back in a couple of weeks.

LowTides Ocean Products
November 10, 2021

easy to use and very helpful tips, it is reasonably priced as well. i do recommend to install this app

Toronto Perfume
May 24, 2020

Good app ofgiurhsvbpj dsanvfhe q [irj r irei jgre[ijie eiri jririrjg irjfgir v rwoiehurew9h uewrhurewh riuhru-9 urh 98rh=9ru rhj ijjirg

Baby Beats Australia
June 1, 2021

This is top application on Shopify Store and I would to like share it to friends.
Thanks for your job !

Doc Natura
France
February 9, 2021

Love this app. It really boosts and increases sales on our site. This is definitely a must have app for any shop!

CharmingWillows
July 26, 2020

Excited to use it....................................................................................

Sugar Rae Essentials