ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales & Cart Notifications & more..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tatiana Brand

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 1 minute

me obliga a calificarla antes de poder usarla cosa que no esta bien visto ya que no se si me funciona o no

November 5, 2022

Hola Tatiana Brand,

Gracias por escribirnos esta valiosa reseña, ¡lo apreciamos! Nos alegra saber que te gusta nuestra aplicación. Y mis mejores deseos para una gran experiencia por delante. La revisión es opcional (puede omitirla presionando el botón "Descartar" en la esquina superior derecha). No es obligatorio. Sin revisión, podrá utilizar la aplicación. Puede comunicarse con nosotros en cualquier momento para obtener asistencia en support@makeprosimp.com. Estaremos encantados de ayudarte.

¡Deseamos que gane más conversiones y tenga un gran éxito!

Gracias,
Equipo MakeProSimp

************ English Version ************

Hi Tatiana Brand,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. Review is optional (you are able to skip it by pressing the "Dismiss" button on the top-right corner). It is not compulsory. Without review, you will be able to use the app. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you earn more conversions and have huge success!

Salbor

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

I haven't used this app yet, but I am excited to see it work its wonders. In fact, I am more than hopeful of being a millionaire with the help of this application.

July 31, 2022

Hi Salbor,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We hope you will like our app. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you have booming successes.

The Grid Clothing

Time spent using app 2 minutes

barely started, so far it is okay as I hope it will create some traffic and increase sales in my website

January 27, 2022

Hi The Grid Clothing,

Warmly thank you for your review. Best wishes for a positive and happy experience. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you have booming successes.

BrasilWay

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 7 minutes

estou conhecendo o app voltarei aqui pra reavaliar, me forçando a escrever 100 caracteres já não começou bem

September 29, 2021

Olá BrasilWay,

Desculpe por enfrentar o problema ao escrever 100 caracteres. Na verdade, isso só é definido pelo Shopify, então não temos o direito de permitir menos de 100 caracteres. No entanto, lamentamos muito sobre este problema.

Se você encontrar qualquer problema com nosso aplicativo, entre em contato conosco pelo e-mail support@makeprosimp.com ou um agente de bate-papo no aplicativo e eles ficarão felizes em ajudá-lo.

Obrigado,
Equipe MakeProSimp

-------- English Reply --------

Hi BrasilWay,

Sorry for facing the problem in writing 100 characters. Actually, this is only set by Shopify, so we have no right to allow less than 100 characters. Nevertheless, we are very sorry about this issue.

If you encounter any issues with our app please contact us at support@makeprosimp.com or an in-app chat agent and they are happy to help you.

The Hydro Centre Ltd

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I have only just downloaded this app and haven't started using it yet so I am unable to make a comment.

Miracle Nutritional Products

Time spent using app 1 minute

i just installed it. Not sure if it will work yet. This app asked me to leave a review before I even got to try the app. so...not sure.

May 31, 2021

Hi Miracle Nutritional Products,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your review. Reviews are always optional and you will always find the skip button to skip the review. But thank you for your suggestion, We will forward your suggestions to our technical team. Happy Selling.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and/or please use in-app live chat support.

Queen Of Apex Boost

Location Germany
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Test dkfkdkdldldldldldlxllxlflflf gy hjk hjl gkck vvfbuvivugucucugucicigigigucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucuxuxucuxuxucucucucicucicixuxuxxuuxuxuxuccuucucucucucuccuucucucucucucuccuucucciicicuc

May 19, 2021

Hi Queen Of Apex Boost,

Thank you for the review. Please guide us if you need any help at in-app chat or support@makeprosimp.com and our team will get back to you ASAP.

Dacczfitness.com

Have heard good things about this app. Just started. Can give a better opinion after a period of time.

Kandlesandthings

Haven’t used yet but other reviews look promising. Looking forward to see what add on has to offer to my shop

beachsamurai.club

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

looks good but before even using is asking me for review so i give benefit of doubt, so I will check it out and see how its used

March 28, 2021

Hi beachsamurai.club,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, Reviews are always optional and we are providing a skip link/button on it so it's never mandatory. But thanks for your feedback. We will forward this to our technical team.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support.

Previous 1 3