Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Just Store Online

Installed. I Will try it in my shop :) Hope it will increase sales on social proof and drive potential buyers to buy.

SNEAKY PARIS

good but good so good very good you know, but sometimes is good to be good but thats is, its just good not a lot

Allpratical

Estou testando ainda para poder dar um feedcack mais preciso. .

Dach Everywhere

Nice app! The only thing is it keeps displaying the same order information. I don't know how to fix that. Help?

May 10, 2020

Hi Dach Everywhere,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing the issues. We have checked and fixed the issue for your store with the Sales Notification app. Please enable the Sales Notification app and you should see different Sales Notifications are started to display in your store.

Please guide us at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. We are always there for you :) Happy Selling :)

Kendi Boutique

I have not yet used this app. However, I've just downloaded the app looking forward to trying it....

Mar'Cedes Closet

Im testing this app out, but I had it recommended to me by a person that specializes in making websites

cheapocart

vhbjnkmrovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

CentralSound

I cannot rate this app yet because I have not had it long enough to write a review before I can use it.

Naa Gear

Seems good, nice and simple, but for some reason the app is not showing in my list of apps on shopify, so can't access from there. Can only access the app if I go to the app store and click add app as if to add it for the first time. It then takes me to the menus for the app.

December 31, 2019

Hi Naa Gear,

So sorry to hear this. Actually, this issue is a Shopify related issue because you are not able to see in Shopify Admin. So we are suggesting to contact Shopify support team and they will surely help you :) Happy selling!

Reva Wear

DIDN'T TRY YET. JUST INSTALLED. WEIRD THAT THE APP MAKES ME LEAVE REVIEW BEFORE I HAVE TRIED USING IT

November 30, 2019

Hi Reva Wear,

Thank you for your comment 🙏! So sorry for facing issues but reviews are always optional and we are not forcing but just reminding so if you like our app, you are able to provide the review. There is a 'Dismiss' button there that you are able to click to dismiss the review step and we have mentioned that the review is optional in steps as well. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!

Previous 1