Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Naa Gear

Seems good, nice and simple, but for some reason the app is not showing in my list of apps on shopify, so can't access from there. Can only access the app if I go to the app store and click add app as if to add it for the first time. It then takes me to the menus for the app.

December 31, 2019

Hi Naa Gear,

So sorry to hear this. Actually, this issue is a Shopify related issue because you are not able to see in Shopify Admin. So we are suggesting to contact Shopify support team and they will surely help you :) Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Reva Wear

DIDN'T TRY YET. JUST INSTALLED. WEIRD THAT THE APP MAKES ME LEAVE REVIEW BEFORE I HAVE TRIED USING IT

November 30, 2019

Hi Reva Wear,

Thank you for your comment 🙏! So sorry for facing issues but reviews are always optional and we are not forcing but just reminding so if you like our app, you are able to provide the review. There is a 'Dismiss' button there that you are able to click to dismiss the review step and we have mentioned that the review is optional in steps as well. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

BonAchatBienVu

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Bodywize Fitness Solutions

I installed the app and was asked to test it. It seems to have worked just fine. But I cant wait to see more sales :)

loisiretsurvie.com

Sa a l'air bien mais pas encore assez de recule pour voter mais dès que je l'aurais bien utilisé!merci