Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

INNOVATIVE

Testing mode, good will go for premium premium premium premium premium premium premium premium premium

October 2, 2020

Hi INNOVATIVE,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your sweet review :) If you need any help. Please contact our in-app live chat support or please send us an email to support@makeprosimp.com and we will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

peachypeachyy

great app !! very useful!
USer-friendly , highly recommend great exp with this app
go and get it now everybody

Just Store Online

Installed. I Will try it in my shop :) Hope it will increase sales on social proof and drive potential buyers to buy.

SNEAKY PARIS

good but good so good very good you know, but sometimes is good to be good but thats is, its just good not a lot

Allpratical

Estou testando ainda para poder dar um feedcack mais preciso. .

Dach Everywhere

Nice app! The only thing is it keeps displaying the same order information. I don't know how to fix that. Help?

May 10, 2020

Hi Dach Everywhere,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing the issues. We have checked and fixed the issue for your store with the Sales Notification app. Please enable the Sales Notification app and you should see different Sales Notifications are started to display in your store.

Please guide us at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. We are always there for you :) Happy Selling :)

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Kendi Boutique

I have not yet used this app. However, I've just downloaded the app looking forward to trying it....

Mar'Cedes Closet

Im testing this app out, but I had it recommended to me by a person that specializes in making websites

cheapocart

vhbjnkmrovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

CentralSound

I cannot rate this app yet because I have not had it long enough to write a review before I can use it.

Previous 1