Reach new markets
Offer your shop in multiple languages without any coding knowledge
Target your audience
Full content control puts you in charge of representing your brand abroad
Existing theme translations are automatically imported. The optional auto-translation feature allows you to get started in minutes
About Multi Lingo
What is Multi Lingo?
Multi Lingo is a professional translation tool. Multi Lingo allows you to create multi-language versions of any Shopify theme and lets you enter translations for products, pages, menu items, homepage texts, Email notifications, checkout and blog articles. Multi Lingo blends right in with Shopify's localization mechanism and automatically integrates existing theme translations. On top of that Multi Lingo also supports automatic translations on a per-item basis through the Yandex translation engine.
How does it work?
Select the theme you want to use in the Multi Lingo App. A multi-language version of your theme is then being created and installed in your shop. Your original theme will remain untouched. Now you can enter translations for products, pages, collections, menu items, sections and blog articles. Theme-related translations are automatically integrated and don't need to be entered again. Create new languages directly in Multi Lingo and translate items automatically if you want.
- Create multi-language versions of any Shopify theme
- Translate products, blogs, pages, sections, email notifications, checkout, collections and menus
- SEO-related information (meta description, titles) is automatically localized based on the content of the current page
- Languages included in your theme are instantly available in Multi Lingo
- Translations for products, pages, articles, sections, collections and menus are available across all Multi Lingo themes and don't need to be entered again, making it super easy to switch between themes
- Automatically adds a language selector to your theme. You can choose between 5 styles and 2 positions or just create your own
- Directly link to any page in any of your languages by using a simple URL pattern
- No setup or coding required
- Supports translation of the checkout section
- Support translation of automated notification Emails
- Use custom translatable variables throughout your shop (for app translations or custom localized conten, for example)
- All translations are stored on your Shopify server - no third-party database access required
- Optional automatic translations on a per-item basis for all items
- Optional browser-language based redirection
- Supports right-to-left text flow for Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu and all other RTL scripts # Please note: Multi Lingo does not automatically translate your whole website! Multi Lingo allows you auto-translate all items in your shop but you have to manually initiate the translation for each item individually! # How reliable is your infrastructure? All our Apps are now hosted on Amazon EC2 cloud servers and constantly monitored. # We offer free installation service for your multi-language themes.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 48 reviews
Most recent reviews
Charles & Marie's B2C Shop
I have used Multi Lingo in several projects now and tested a few other apps before. By far the best multi-language app out there for this fair price. Also got a blazing fast reply and help with the translation of my theme from the support. Thanks guys!!
This app does the job and has everything I need for multi language support. Also the support is very good, they answer really fast to requests and resolved every problem and question I had since I use the app.
The Eye Corner
THE MOST DISTURBING AND SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. When I emailed the developer to ask for help, he cancelled my subscription out of spite, making me lose over 40 hours of work! And still keeps charging me for the app! Don't even try editing the app on Safari as all you get is a sign saying that you have to enable cookies to use it, even though they are already enabled. The translations the app provides are a joke, even though they advertise it a translating app. You will have to key in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WORDS yourself if you want to make sure the translations are correct (which defeats the point of the app!), and that includes system words. Generating the confirmation e.mail in several languages is an absolute debacle, made even harder by the lack of help from the developers, their pedantic attitude and rude e.mails. When I solved the problem with outside help, the developer said he would cancel my subscription and asked me to deleted my review! STAY AWAY from this app!