Reach new markets
Offer your shop in multiple languages without any coding knowledge
Target your audience
Full content control puts you in charge of representing your brand abroad
Existing theme translations are automatically imported. The optional auto-translation feature allows you to get started in minutes
About Multi Lingo
What is Multi Lingo?
Multi Lingo is a professional translation tool. Multi Lingo allows you to create multi-language versions of any Shopify theme and lets you enter translations for products, pages, menu items, homepage texts, Email notifications, checkout and blog articles. Multi Lingo blends right in with Shopify's localization mechanism and automatically integrates existing theme translations. On top of that Multi Lingo also supports automatic translations on a per-item basis through the Yandex translation engine.
How does it work?
Select the theme you want to use in the Multi Lingo App. A multi-language version of your theme is then being created and installed in your shop. Your original theme will remain untouched. Now you can enter translations for products, pages, collections, menu items, sections and blog articles. Theme-related translations are automatically integrated and don't need to be entered again. Create new languages directly in Multi Lingo and translate items automatically if you want.
- Create multi-language versions of any Shopify theme
- Translate products, blogs, pages, sections, email notifications, checkout, collections and menus
- SEO-related information (meta description, titles) is automatically localized based on the content of the current page
- Languages included in your theme are instantly available in Multi Lingo
- Translations for products, pages, articles, sections, collections and menus are available across all Multi Lingo themes and don't need to be entered again, making it super easy to switch between themes
- Automatically adds a language selector to your theme. You can choose between 5 styles and 2 positions or just create your own
- Directly link to any page in any of your languages by using a simple URL pattern
- No setup or coding required
- Supports translation of the checkout section
- Support translation of automated notification Emails
- Use custom translatable variables throughout your shop (for app translations or custom localized conten, for example)
- All translations are stored on your Shopify server - no third-party database access required
- Optional automatic translations on a per-item basis for all items
- Optional browser-language based redirection
- Supports right-to-left text flow for Arabic, Hebrew, Urdu and all other RTL scripts
Please note: Multi Lingo does not automatically translate your whole website!
Multi Lingo allows you auto-translate all items in your shop but you have to manually initiate the translation for each item individually!
How reliable is your infrastructure?
All our Apps are now hosted on Amazon EC2 cloud servers and constantly monitored.
We offer free installation service for your multi-language themes.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 53 reviews
Most recent reviews
Awesome app, at lower cost than Langify! Good customer service, I ask a few questions and ask for help and receive great explaination!
I really recommend
Take on a Unicorn
April 21st I am updating this review as after having a few back and forths, it seems there is a search functionality that will help me out, just need to have more than 250 products for it to be there. So gonna add more products, as this will become very time saving.
No app is perfect, but this one comes close. I would have given a 5* but the time to do everything is a little lengthy because you need to automate translation product by product. (this was mentioned however).
That being said I was looking for an app that was flexible to be able to overwrite the automatic translations if needed. For the price and the features definitely worth the buy.
The one thing I would love to see that should not be hard, is a search feature. Especially in the product section. It makes it very long to find.
So far this app has been great, easy to install and use. I was able to translate my whole store into French and I'll soon have it done in Spanish, too. Since I only ship my products to Europe, it's going to boost my sales for sure. And great price, too.