Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Fc Soccer Uniforms

Customer service is absolutely horrible. Careful when you get this app as it will malfunction regularly and end up costing you a lot more than $7.99. The people that left it a good review clearly haven't had this app for too long and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up changing their review sooner then later. I recommend you spend a little more and go with one of the other apps, trust me you won't regret spending a little extra for something reliable that won't end up costing you more money as you can't make sales when your site is down and this app will mostly like be the cause of it. STAY CLEAR

Charles & Marie's B2C Shop

I have used Multi Lingo in several projects now and tested a few other apps before. By far the best multi-language app out there for this fair price. Also got a blazing fast reply and help with the translation of my theme from the support. Thanks guys!!

WOOLF_ID

This app does the job and has everything I need for multi language support. Also the support is very good, they answer really fast to requests and resolved every problem and question I had since I use the app.

The Eye Corner

THE MOST DISTURBING AND SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. When I emailed the developer to ask for help, he cancelled my subscription out of spite, making me lose over 40 hours of work! And still keeps charging me for the app! Don't even try editing the app on Safari as all you get is a sign saying that you have to enable cookies to use it, even though they are already enabled. The translations the app provides are a joke, even though they advertise it a translating app. You will have to key in HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF WORDS yourself if you want to make sure the translations are correct (which defeats the point of the app!), and that includes system words. Generating the confirmation e.mail in several languages is an absolute debacle, made even harder by the lack of help from the developers, their pedantic attitude and rude e.mails. When I solved the problem with outside help, the developer said he would cancel my subscription and asked me to deleted my review! STAY AWAY from this app!

Anshul Bijoux

Excellent app. Might take some time (an hour or two) to install but once its done, it runs flawlessly. The best part is the support team, they reply quickly and fixes the problem immediately. Thanks Thorsten.

4x4 Tmt

This is BY far the best translation app for Shopify.
It can really translate ALL. Even JPGS! (you can change JPGs according to the language).
It is very friendly and easy to get a hand on. I've translate my entire store by far.
The best part is the support. They offer a dedicated and time-record support. I had a lot of issues with my theme and had to make changes to it after installing the translator and they (very generously) helped me patched the languages code.
TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.

Mygoodnessberlin

Hey you guys out there,
I've been using Multi Lingo for 3 weeks now. The translation set-up & auto-translation is quite easy to use, actually quite handy. Definitely a good tool to translate your online store

Theturn17

Very good application. It works perfectly on my site www.redmondbunbury.com.
The service is amazing, they helped me with the installation in multiple themes.
I really recommend it!

Take Easy Eu

How to translate all the products in one shot , like other is working for collections and menu . I have 20k products , am i going to translate 1 by 1 until my last breath .._

Urbncovr

Absolutely crap. All it says is 'enable cookies' whenever you try to use the app.

(Yes I know about cookies and they are enabled)

Previous 1 3 4 5