Multi Lingo

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

$7.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Multi Lingo logo

Anshul Bijoux

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app. Might take some time (an hour or two) to install but once its done, it runs flawlessly. The best part is the support team, they reply quickly and fixes the problem immediately. Thanks Thorsten.

4x4 Tmt

Time spent using app About 1 month

This is BY far the best translation app for Shopify.
It can really translate ALL. Even JPGS! (you can change JPGs according to the language).
It is very friendly and easy to get a hand on. I've translate my entire store by far.
The best part is the support. They offer a dedicated and time-record support. I had a lot of issues with my theme and had to make changes to it after installing the translator and they (very generously) helped me patched the languages code.
TOTALLY RECOMMENDED.

Mygoodnessberlin

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Hey you guys out there,
I've been using Multi Lingo for 3 weeks now. The translation set-up & auto-translation is quite easy to use, actually quite handy. Definitely a good tool to translate your online store

Theturn17

Location Sweden

Very good application. It works perfectly on my site www.redmondbunbury.com.
The service is amazing, they helped me with the installation in multiple themes.
I really recommend it!

Take Easy Eu

Location Spain

How to translate all the products in one shot , like other is working for collections and menu . I have 20k products , am i going to translate 1 by 1 until my last breath .._

Urbncovr

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Absolutely crap. All it says is 'enable cookies' whenever you try to use the app.

(Yes I know about cookies and they are enabled)

March 7, 2019

Third-party cookies have to be enabled to use Multi Lingo. I added some additional explanatory text to avoid misunderstanding.

Vigoria

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Excellent app for e-commerce translations, the best in our opinion. After fiddling around translations apps for sometime our choice was clear, with no regrets. Multi Lingo does, at a very honest and affordable price, the same things the more expensive ones do and then some. Many thanks to Thorsten for his collaboration and help in solving a number of issues taking us to where we wanted to go. Everything is customisable and, with time and patience, we were able to figure out every single detail we needed to take care of. If you are looking for an efficient app to translate your store in multiple languages, with lost of features and customisations included, this is the one. Thanks a lot!

Senditgear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best app. to translate your website on Shopify! And the service is the best I ever had in my whole career with an app/plugin/widget/theme company!

Hangloo

Location Germany

Just a few words but they sum it up completely: Solid product, great service (Thorsten is super helpful - quick replies on custom variables and language switcher), we will use multi lingo for our store in the future.

I can highly recommend it.

Cyclerobert

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is for sure the best app for translation! All eCommerce store should use this app! And yes, it translate your checkout! The staff is really nice and really helpful if you need help! Don't think, get it!