Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Caringmother Cn Australia

BUYERS BEWARE.
Absolutely crap app. Only translates a few back end scripts. NO blogs, NO products, nothing else. Owner/seller refuses any refunds. Illegal to refuse refunds, on apps not working as advertised.

March 7, 2019

Merchant didn't read the app store description nor the Mutli Lingo documentation and mistook my app for a website auto translator.
Despite this, she kept my app for 5 months and then requested a refund for the whole period. After I declined, she posted this feedback.
Of course, Multi Lingo allows the translation of blogs, products, pages, sections, checkout, notifications and theme texts.

Jewelry For Your Feet

Awesome support! Very fast and efficient! Easy to set up.

Shadypinepress

Multi lingo is a great app with fantastic customer service provided by Thorsten.

On each occasion i have contacted Thorsten he has been quick to respond and easy to communicate with. Any issues with my theme he has solved, showing great patience and offering advice.

Overall Multi Lingo is a great app, Thorsten is very professional and i highly recommend. 5 stars!

Ilmiofumetto

Great app, great assistance!
Thorsten by the customer service team has been just amazing. Quick, efficient, professional And very Kind.
He fixed all the bugs and made My site perfect.
Thanks!

Let It Shirt

App works perfect! Support is great, answers in few hours and helped us with everything. Highly recommended!!!

Buddhani

Its a terrible app. BIG WARNING!!!!!! If you instal the app in your shopify theme, and remove it again...its still codes from LINGO left on your site - and distroy codes !!!
So big huge warning! Dont download this!

March 7, 2019

Merchant didn't read the documentation, nor did he ask any questions.
Mutli Lingo creates a special multi-language version of the merchant's theme (a COPY) - the original theme will always remain untouched. This is clearly mentioned throughout the app in several different places - for example right next to the button you need to click to create the Multi Lingo theme. On top of that, you can also uninstall the Multi Lingo code from a Multi Lingo theme.

Barnoleksaker Com

I have tried different and more expensive Apps, But I love this one, it is much easier to work with, you can translate your site with Auto-Translate button for each section or choose your own translation manually this way I have great control over my translated site. I had some question though which was answered fast, so it comes with great support too.

Fancydealusa

Great app, easy to use and works. I highly recommend this app

Avattire

5-Star App Plugin and 5-Star ***** SERVICE !!

I installed this into my store & started adding Languages. I had a problem, once I reached a certain # of languages, and emailed support - they fixed it in less than one business day, and now all our languages come up.

The app is really easy to use and well worth the $5.99 per month. Their Tech Support is very responsive.

I would recommend it to my friends and other business owners I know...

Beouf Royal

This is the best app I've used for translating our website and at the price you can't beat it. The support from Thorsten was outstanding and he helped us no end. If you want to translate your website for a decent price and outstanding developer support look no further, multi lingo is brilliant and does not slow your site down at all. You can see our site here www:biltongroyal.com.

@Buddhani you haven't got a clue don't rate an app if you don't understand how it works, best value language app on Shopify and outstanding customer service