Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Let It Shirt

App works perfect! Support is great, answers in few hours and helped us with everything. Highly recommended!!!

Buddhani

Its a terrible app. BIG WARNING!!!!!! If you instal the app in your shopify theme, and remove it again...its still codes from LINGO left on your site - and distroy codes !!!
So big huge warning! Dont download this!

March 7, 2019

Merchant didn't read the documentation, nor did he ask any questions.
Mutli Lingo creates a special multi-language version of the merchant's theme (a COPY) - the original theme will always remain untouched. This is clearly mentioned throughout the app in several different places - for example right next to the button you need to click to create the Multi Lingo theme. On top of that, you can also uninstall the Multi Lingo code from a Multi Lingo theme.

Barnoleksaker Com

I have tried different and more expensive Apps, But I love this one, it is much easier to work with, you can translate your site with Auto-Translate button for each section or choose your own translation manually this way I have great control over my translated site. I had some question though which was answered fast, so it comes with great support too.

Fancydealusa

Great app, easy to use and works. I highly recommend this app

Avattire

5-Star App Plugin and 5-Star ***** SERVICE !!

I installed this into my store & started adding Languages. I had a problem, once I reached a certain # of languages, and emailed support - they fixed it in less than one business day, and now all our languages come up.

The app is really easy to use and well worth the $5.99 per month. Their Tech Support is very responsive.

I would recommend it to my friends and other business owners I know...

Beouf Royal

This is the best app I've used for translating our website and at the price you can't beat it. The support from Thorsten was outstanding and he helped us no end. If you want to translate your website for a decent price and outstanding developer support look no further, multi lingo is brilliant and does not slow your site down at all. You can see our site here www:biltongroyal.com.

@Buddhani you haven't got a clue don't rate an app if you don't understand how it works, best value language app on Shopify and outstanding customer service

Aerosol Tv

I have been working with 3 translation apps before, with little satisfaction. Now we have installed Multi Lingo and the app just great. Our theme needed some adjustments, also because of the other language apps we installed before (which left the theme a bit messy). Thorsten fixed it for us very quickly. Great service! 5 Stars.

Julesbazar

If I could give 6 stars out of 5 I would. Thorsten is by far the most helpfull guy i've met. He helped me with small iterations with alot of patience and without complaint. This beats every other language app in price and support.

Ekoko Looks Likes

We have been working with a translation script before and recently switched to Multi Lingo. Wished it would have been there sooner, great and affordable app. Easy to use and the support has been far more then you would expect. Since we needed a lot of 'repairs' due to the old way of working we had a lot of questions over and over. Thorsten replied almost instantly each time and has been a great help with that. The right people with the right app!

Votumwatches

Great app and really easy to use and straightforward, would definitely recommend.