Multi Lingo

Multi Lingo

by Modules4U

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

Madegrey

Great app and support. Requires some manual work which is great so you can easily be in control of the translations and not just rely on sometimes incorrect auto translations. Highly recommended!

Kalipan

The App:
I tried many translation apps, and this it by far the most flexible one for translating everything inside the shop, from the general strings and products until the custom blocks in my non-standard theme.

Ease of use:
At the beginning it takes a little time to get the grasp, but after you understand the clean translation logic, you really enjoy the possibility to translate everything.

SEO
I had clear requirements about international E-commerce SEO, like unique URLs, Titles and Meta Descriptions in each language for ALL pages/products.
Not mentioning the subdomain support and the automatic redirect to the correct user's language.
Multi Linguo passed all tests.

Customer Support:
Thorsten's is very kind and professional, additionally he is open to assist you with any troubleshooting and custom modifications if needed.

Takeway: FULL 5 STARS

My Labis

If i could have given Thorsten 7 stars i would've... The guys just gives it his ALL.
The app is awesome and translate about EVERYTHING there is to translate on your store, even checkout and emails.

But the BEST thing about this app has to be the support ... While i was just in my second day of trial Thorsten has put a couple of hours of work into my store as i am using a non conventional theme (shopify 1.0) so most of my request had to be done in the code and Thorsten said yes to all my request and put alot of time in it.

Finally all i have to say is i tried ALL translation apps except 2 and NONE compares to this one be it the app or the support.

Golinit

I think is useful, but it doesn't have the option to import or export translations so I was afraid I had to have this app always installed, attached to it forever, is a lot of work to have to click EVERY product and EVERY Collection one by one, should have a bulk translation option, the good thing above others is the price, but you get off course fewer options.

Grey Stores

Useless interface. Makes it all impossible to understand (:

Lx Paint

Great plugin with outstanding technical support. Highly recommended!

Liftware

I had to coordinate a bunch of different moving pieces and these guys were simply amazing to work with. Customer service is just awesome. App is great, haven't had any issues and I don't think there is anything on our site or that we added to our site that we couldn't arrange translation for. Very happy!

Yosmo

Truly amazing app. I have been trying out other translation apps for months now but multilingo is the one that works best. Easy to install and once you understand how the apps work you are ready to go. I am super perfectionist and have some other apps installed which I also want to be translated, these are asy to translate with custom variables. When you get stuck Thorsten is really helpful and patient.

Do reccomend!

Bloodpressuredirect

Once I understood how the application works it was really easy. I haven't come across anything that can't be translated either inherently within the software, or by a custom variable. I wanted to tweak how my language toggle appeared and customer service was amazing and fixed it right up for me! Really happy with this app!

Ulovepets

it did not translate all page :(