MultiPixel ‑ Facebook Pixels

Unlimited multiple Facebook pixels, Feeds, Audience Builders

From $5.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Cravy Soul

This is very good app for those with general stores. You can separate niches with separate pixel... Great support, they helped me to configure 3rd party gloating button. Must have app

NiceToSmile.com

this is the best app to use multi pixel. also, they have very good and quick support. Really appreciate!

8passions

Good and simple to use app, had some issues with it but the support was great and resolved them! Thank you!

Veggees.de

Very helpfull app it is very important for us to have the ability to use several fb pixel to be safe. Good job and fast support.

L'Amour Gifts

Been using this app for a few months now and it's perfect. The one thing I like most is that you can change the purchase value reported back to facebook. Helps me better understand my reports.

ShoppyDeal

THE WORST APP EVER!

After installing it on my store I spent 2 entire days to make it work but it tracks only 20% of the events. It's very frustrating because the SUPPORT DOES NOT EXIST!!

I contacted them twice in that ugly form and they never replied. They don't even have an official website to make conversation faster.

Don't install this junk, tou will lose a lot of time with these unprofessional people.

July 14, 2019

Hi

Apologies for this. I have got to hold my hands up that this was a developer mistake not a support one.

The contact form was not creating tickets because we had gone over over agreed upon limit with our help desk software. We have reached out to our help desk software provider and I am putting in a fix right now to handle failures.

I agree that this is not to our standard.

In terms of the lack of events occasionally some themes require a bit of tweaking at our end to accommodate which we can assist with.

Best,
Duncan

Retailore

This app is absolutely amazing in so many ways. By far the best multi-pixel tracking app on shopify, and I've tried them all.

Printmave

When i uninstall, the pixel not removed, still have some pixel on my store, terrible,
Do not recommend

June 7, 2019

Hi

Sorry once you uninstall our app Shopify prevent’s us from doing anything further to you store. If you have uninstalled our app will stop working but due to caching it can take up to 30 minutes.

To completely instantly you can follow the uninstall instructions:

To uninstall remove the line:
{% include "multipixel" %}
This is found in: "theme.liquid"
Go to /admin/themes section
Then Customize Live Theme -> Theme actions -> Edit code and search for the “theme.liquid”
Press "Save": button to apply changes

Alternatively you can contact our support and someone can assist.

Best
Duncan (Developer)

HMimport.com.br

The best APP, and the best service,
first call, all that preiciso they help me fast and with high efficiency, best pixel app I've ever used thanks multipixel team

DinoLoveStore

Don't install this app, does not work fine well (all pages don't fire) and it does not uninstall properly, letting some code in your store. A big mess!!! Developper says everything works fine now on my store. Let me tell you TRACKIFY worked for more than one hour to fix this bug with your app. ;)

April 4, 2019

Hey there, sorry to read that you are not happy with our app. We are very open with our support and have worked with several stores to ensure that our app fully works with their theme, we would rather that you are not disapointed and would be more than happy to work directly with you to ensure that it works with your theme so why don't you give us a chance to ensure full compatibility with your store? If, however you would prefer to move on then the code that needs to be manually removed is below

Remove {% include 'multipixel' %} from Theme -> Layout -> theme.liquid file.

Thanks,

Stef (Multipixel Product Director)