Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

by WoolyTech

More product feeds, more channels, more countries, more sales

RadixShoes

great app who want to sell in multi countries. Also, the customer service perfect they helped me for every single thing.

Basply

Superior compared to the original Google Shopify app. More rules, more settings, more options. Recommended!

Balzac Paris

Great app ! Really helpful to have a clean feed for Google or Facebook. The customer service is amazing and helped me to set up my feed with clear explanations. The app is intuitive and easy to use. I recommend !

McAlister Textiles

Amazing app if you want to generate a multi-country feed for a separate domain. Also, the support team is very friendly and helpful

The Deal Alley

Great app, supports multiple feeds, multiple currencies. Compatible with bing, google and facebook. Very helpful team too

Shirtpot

Absolutely fantastic app, customer service went above and beyond to help me setup correctly and now combined with a store language translator app have multiple google shopping feeds setup for different countries. Highly recommend

Bl'eau

We had some issues with the app but the support was great and we were able to get to the bottom of it. It wasn't the app fault but related to our shipping processes.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
The app does pull shipping for both of the countries, US and Canada, from your store. But the resulted settings in GMC are not the same for the 2 countries.
The reason is that although your 2 feeds are set up the same way, but in your store, the shipping settings for the 2 countries, USA and Canada, are different. That is why when you imported the shipping settings in to GMC, the results are not the same as they reflect the setup in your store.
For a closer look at your store settings, I have sent you an access request. Please grant it so I can fix it.
Kind regards,
David

NID

We needed multiple feeds and two different countries with a complex shipping method. The app was easy to install, but I had some issues with connecting the shipping automatically from Shopify. David helped me to sort this out and even developed the app further, so in the future that won't be a problem for shops with complex shipping rules. The customer service was great and this app helps to save so much time. Thank you !

packsplanet

The best application to create product feeds on Shopify. Support at the highest possible level - very good and fast communication solving problems every time. If you are looking for this type of application and support, you've just found it.

Suchprice® 優價網

As of today, I can only find this app to support both Shopify’s native translation functions and Google shopping feed generation.
Support is great too!