Multiple Google Shopping Feeds

Google Shopping, Facebook, Bol.com, Klaviyo, Pinterest, Bing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Tuchuzy

Such a good app, I would recommend for anyone who needs two feeds. The customer service team are super helpful and reply promptly.

FinestbazaarFrance

100% the best feeds app for marketing channels such as google and more. Also their support is second to none! We're now downloading this onto 50-60 stores and are confident in its ability to do what we require

Digital-Motorsports.com

First class support from these guys. I have used A LOT of different apps and these guys are in the top 2%. Couldn't recommend highly enough!

AnodeFactory

Awesome support, fast!!!!!! Love the simplicity and features, will definitely recommend this to others.

ulsto2

Hey David, thank you so much again for implementing the refresh feed button! We requested the button for refreshing feeds and David the plugin developer provided a very nice solution in only 24 hours :) Very very good support experience, really! Thanks again!

Reshoevn8r

Works as expected for our google feeds. The support response times and skill is great which is something lacking in a lot of the apps here! Great job!

HOTPRICES24.COM

Cortesia, professionalità e gran simpatia fanno parte dello Staff. In tempo reale ti corrono in aiuto molto efficientemente, Processo dell'app semplicissimo e completo. Sono molto soddisfatto. Bravisssimi, App top del top

JB Equipment Ltd

Brilliant app and excellent support - had a few issues with the set up and David was very helpful in getting us up and running. Would definitely recommend.

Obakki

Great app. Helped me fix my feed with to adapt to the new Google price mismatch currency restrictions. Fantastic customer service too, as they will implement a functionality I suggested. Thanks a lot, team WoolyTech!

Oolabooshop

Great app for generating product feed! And support answers within a minute when you have a question.