MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order

Mix and match multiple variants with max/minimum order limits

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

TryaDDunkin.com

Very impressed with the app and the level of service that was provided. They were very responsive in helping me customize it to fit my needs. Went above and beyond to not only fix things on my store but show me what to do in many cases, which was great. I am no programmer, but they helped me understand more about what affects what. I would highly recommend working with this app and developer. My store experience is so much better now with the customer being able to stay on one page and order 70 variants all at the same time.

December 9, 2020

Thank you so much for proving your glorious feedback for the MultiVariants - bulk order app. Glad to know you found our suggestions are valuable and our support team helps you to provide customized services to meet your business needs. We are beyond happy to know that MultiVariants helps to improve your customer experiences by allowing them to order a bulk number of variants at the same time.
Wishing you a great success ahead.

Raw Hair Wholesaler

The app does what I need it to do. The team is very thorough and helped me find a solution to my problem. Thank you so much!

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for proving your feedback. Glad to know you found MultiVariants - Bulk Order app works for your business. We are glad to help you with integration wtih PageFly. We hope you will enjoy MultiVariants for your business.

Strassara

Location Netherlands

The app itself works very well, it is really practical although some other small features would benefit the app very much. But they told me that later these features will be included in the paid plans. But the concept itself is very good and practical. Customer service is outstanding, very fast & very helpful.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for proving your feedback. Glad to know you found our customer service is outstanding. Our team is alwasy working to add new features based on merchants' requirements like you. We hope you will enjoy MultiVariants for your business.

newsilverd

I come to know about the app and installed it in my application which partially completed with my requirement initially. But, when I requested the support team to fulfil my next requirement. Then, team has helped me without any hesitation and with full of willingness. Thank you guys. You are really awesome. You are doing great job.

Pure Galp

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thank you very much for helping me configure it. My customers experience is much better thanks to your app, and I really felt customers were buying more!

October 25, 2020

Thank you very much for providing us your great feedback regarding our customer service and app.
Glad to know MultiVariants - bulk order app helps to make your customers experience better and increase your sales. Best wishes to your business in the coming days.

Limjiumai

Location Singapore

I was looking for a solution to allow bulk purchase of variants together. Finally I got the right solution. Installation was quite easy and support is fast and helpful.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next