My Easy Monogram

High converting, personalized products with free shipping!

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Panic 39

Half the orders were late. Their customer service is horrible. Great idea , Horrible Execution. I connected Ebay to my shopify and I had added some of their products. the first order their was a connection problem and we worked through it. Several other orders came in and they went through fine other than some being late. On one of my recent orders it showed up on Shopify but not on my My Easy Monogram so I messaged them and ask if they could put the order in the que to get produced while we figure this out. they get back to me 7 days later with "We do not support Ebay" no work around , No" lets get this out but in the future" Nothing. REPLY TO THEIR AUGUST 16th RESPONSE : As you can see Ebay is not the issue I complained about, it was their customer service and taking a week to respond, Yes the issue started with Ebay but the problem is how they dealt with it. they just dont get it. Re Ebay: It is offered on the shopify app along with other sales platforms so it is supposed to work. If your app does not work with other apps that connect to Shopify Maybe consider a disclaimer as I suggested to you in the messages that you dont respond too.

August 16, 2022

So just to clarify, you took products from our Shopify App and tried selling on Ebay, but you ran into issues. Can you show me where we claim to support Ebay sales?

Old Tiles Decor

My customer ordered May 14th. It is still unfulfilled. And there has been no response in asking them to cancel the order and refund the money. Multiple messages trying to make this work, were not answered. Total fail.

The Kean Farm

**UPDATE: after reading the owners response I stand by my review. I never harassed anybody, used any fowel language or was disrespectful. I am a very apologetic person so I apologized if I came off rude for asking where my order was twice after my messages went opened and I responded. That was my first problem with this store. Then upon receiving the item I find that it isn’t even what was ordered it is 18 gauge instead of 16. After sending numerous messages for a day I finally got through to someone after sending a message on Facebook. I was not “kicked off” I uninstalled the app because I will not be using this company any further after this unpleasant experience. Extremely rude customer service, I ordered their 16 gauge signs and received 18 gauge. When contacting them I was told it was a supply issue. But was still expected to pay for 16 gauge. When I finally got ahold of someone after being ignored I was pretty much told ”oh well it’s a supply issue”, no resolution was given to fix the problem. Both times I have had to deal with customer service it is really long wait and they end up being extremely rude. Be careful and order samples before using this company.

May 26, 2022

We received this poor review because I had to kick this seller off of our platform for harassment. She was harassing our support team so aggressively that she even apologized later that day. She was refunded in full, even though our product was successfully delivered within the posted lead time. I will happily stand behind my support staff who work very hard for all of our sellers.

IQONIC

Location Australia

Bad & inconsistent support! Running a business and making sure projects are completed on time is super important. MEM doesn't make it easy when they reply back once in a while, or completely ghost me, MULTIPLE TIMES. I simply wanted to know how my custom design was going, no response after multiple follow-ups. Nada.

March 29, 2022

Hey, we chatted a while back about these issues with you and apologized for anything that went wrong. We would love to work out anything else and make sure that your experience improves!