Save time shipping orders
Quicky and easily process MyPost orders via our app compared to slow copying and pasting. Save time, headaches and money!
Easily modify shipment info
It is super easy to view and edit order label options, customer address, insurance delivery settings and more. 1 click label updates.
NO copy paste. Easy labels
NO copying and pasting, NO CSV files to upload Print Labels, Invoices and Picklist, and book Pickups to help with your shipping.
About Australia Post MyPost Business
Australia Post MyPost Business Shipping Labels
The most full featured Australia Post labels app, with invoices, picklists, labels, fulfillments and more!
Automate your Australia Post MyPost Business label creation and order fulfillment process, and save a HUGE amount of time!
- Pay and Print MyPost Labels within the app
- Print Invoices
- Print Picklists
- (Optionally) Book a pickup from within the app.
- Track previous orders
- Fulfill Shopify orders (with tracking numbers)
- Live Chat support for all customers
- Plus many more features!
This app will allow you to manage, view pricing and generate consignments in Australia Post's MyPost Business platform individually or in bulk, all from within your Shopify admin and also view tracking information for all of your MyPost shipments.
NO CSV files, NO more copying and pasting information between systems. All consignments and pricing are visible in your Shopify store for simple use.
Try it today and see how much time it will save you.
- 1 Click label creation (single, or many orders at once)
- 1 Click fulfillment of your orders (single, or many orders at once)
- NO copying and pasting required
- NO uploading or downloading of CSV files
- Print picklists for your orders
- Print invoices for your orders
- Book pickups in the app
- Tracking page to show tracking status and info for ALL MyPost orders in your account
- See live MyPost Business pricing within Shopify admin for each order
- Change package type or size easily - create custom packages
- Automatically uses your Discount Band from MyPost
- Rate quotes automatically updated if you change order details (ie address, weights, packaging type etc)
- Fulfills orders and adds MyPost Tracking data to orders with just a simple click
- Supports both domestic and international consignments
- Very simple and lightning fast user interface
- Fast, easy filtering of orders
- Create partial shipments of an order
- Rules available to automatically determine the shipping service to use (ie Parcel Post or Express Post)
- Easily correct customer addresses, phone numbers and email for the order
- Configure defaults for all domestic and international consignment options (ie signature required, extra cover etc)
- Easily override consignment options for any order
- Configure default packaging options that are easily overridden on any order
- australia post,
Pricing 7-day free trial
First 40 labels are free then 20c ea for the next 60, 15c ea for the next 100, 10c ea up to the $100 cap and then free
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
I have been using this App for a week and it saves a siginificant amount of time not have to use the MyPost website. Allows the integration to eBay too which saves even more time.
Would be good if there was a way to print the labels on to A5 paper though, 1 label per A4 is a bit wasteful.
Perfect integration with shopify. It does what it says it does, easy to use, not too expensive as well.
Just started to use this app and so far it's does what it claims. It's saved me time from cutting and pasting into AP website and also saved me cutting the reference number back into Shopify. Very pleased with this so far. Little thing. I love how it let's you know that address does not match AP post codes and you can rectify as many people seem to have "post code envy". Once thing I would love for it to have is the ability to take off the customer phone number from the label (privacy reasons only as some customers may get cranky). I know I can manually do this but would love an option to put than in the setting somewhere so it did it automatically. Overall, very pleased with the APP. Not sure how the pricing will go so will find out in a month :)