Australia Post MyPost Business

Australia Post MyPost Business

by SellerDash

Australia Post labels, invoices, picklists, fulfilment & more!

Anitamaria

Really great app, very simple and easy to set up and use. Support team is also extremely helpful when i've had any queries.

Celia Gercovich

This app is incredible! It makes the whole postage process super easy, no copy and pasting, it has all the info in one place. It sync seamlessly with Shopify so I know my customers are getting their updates. Will be recommending this app to everyone I know who has a shopify store.

Fast Adjusters

This is a fantastic app. It works very well, making life so much easier to fullfill orders and also has great customer support.

Northernonline

A great app. 50% of my sales are international, and this helps save a lot of time. No need to manually fill in customs documentation. It also makes my domestic shipments easier & faster. The team at MyPost are super quick to address any issues, and they updates keep improving the app. I find the formatting of the invoices a little basic, and could be improved with increasing key details such as shipping address, so I still use my invoices in Shopify, but all in all I love this app.

Goon Wash

The app and customer support that comes with this app has been second to none. The chat box support is responsive and team are always willing to help. I would highly recommend the app for anyone starting out simply for its functionality and customer support.

The Stray Whisker

The app integrates perfectly with MyPost, and now I can print labels and pick slips from it too. Upgrading was easy as all the information is available in-app already - everything has been thought out.
It's worth using this app solely so that you don't have to copy and paste addresses into MyPost, but it does so much more. A real productivity booster.

Bondi Blades

Nathan helped set up my updated version of the app so quickly even made a video to help assist me. He answered all my questions so quick. The app is better now that you don't need to log into aust post then paypal then print.

Hippie Hut Australia

The app its self is really good, and has helped me increase the speed of my order processing by A LOT and is a no-brainer for any Australian business! Needed some help with the new update and Nathan sent me a video response (very quickly) walking me through what I needed to do which was super helpful and some of the best support I've ever received! Thanks again, Hippie Hut! :)

My Heatless Hair

This app is AMAZING, so easy to use, and not to mention how outstanding the customer service is, I wasn't sure how to add the shipping rules to match, and my question was answered straight away on the chat and a video of how it was done, recorded on my own page with the Collab request ! how's that for customer service. Highly recommended, thank you.

OrthoSocks

The app is fantastic, but the customer service is even better. No question is too small or too difficult.
Easy to use, no issues with Aus post and good integration.

Previous 1 3