Australia Post MyPost Business

Australia Post labels, invoices, picklists, fulfilment & more!

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Devil's Barrel Craft Chocolate

Location Australia

Super easy integration and very easy to use whether you printing individual labels or need to do so in bulk. Support has been super fast and usually within minutes. A highly recommended app!

White Sands Swimwear

Location Australia

Love this app. very easy to use and does almost everything we need. The only issue we have is that it requires international shipping labels to be printed separately on an A4 and can't be configured to print to the Dymo4XL we use. Still hoping for this update!

Xootr Australia

Location Australia

I am so happy with this app AND the service is A+ It integrates MyPost Business and Shopify without any problems whatsoever! Amazing. Makes my life so much easier.

OATS THE LABEL

I started using this app for daughter1's business around the start of December 2021 and within 10 minutes I was wishing I'd known about it earlier. It's a brilliant app: it seamlessly integrates Shopify with Australia Post Business so it uses the Shopify client address data to populate the address and other details on the label and once the labels are printed it fulfills the order, populates it with the tracking info and triggers the shipping confirmation email from Shopify. It runs from within Shopify, has a simple and intuitive interface and has lots of default settings that really simplify label printing. It allows you to edit the address and parcel size and weight and it even does some verification of the address e.g. suburb/postcode etc. I've been using it for four months and found it to be totally bug free. Support via online chat is excellent. Daughter2 has started using it for her business and she's of the same opinion, it's saving her shipping person heaps of time. If you use Shopify to ship stuff you should be using this app.

NINESIXFOUR

This app saves us hours each week in shipping management - it works seamlessly with our Australia post business account and the tech support is almost instant. Fantastic job on this app guys, I recommend it to fellow business owners all the time! - Australian SAS Historical Foundation.

KARMME

This saves me so much time. I initially installed when I had bulk orders to do but even doing one or two at a time saves me so much hassle and manual inputting. Highly recommend.

Everluxe Aromas

Saving time, reducing errors and loving this app! I initially didn't want to have to pay extra for an app when I could manually enter myself into Aus Post. But after making a few errors on addresses and receiving a higher number of orders, this has been so beneficial. Thank you!

Crafted Matter

So I was using the Sendle integration, then their drivers stopped showing up when they said they would. That put me in a bad spot so I decided to switch to AusPost. My worry was I had several packages that needed to be shipped ASAP because of Christmas cutoffs. Nathan and his team helped me get through that horrible morning. He answered each and every one of my questions in such thorough detail that I succeeded in navigating that pinch. I 1000000% recommend this app. You can really feel the love, care, and thought they put into this app.

Sip Knit Yarn

Have been using this app for a few weeks now and it is almost 5 stars. It is simple to use and saves a lot of time in preparing AusPost labels and updating tracking into Shopify. Our main disappointment is that the invoice printing does not pick up the invoice layout from Shopify so it requires either printing invoices separately in Shopify to use your own defined invoice layout, or accepting the layout in the app to print the invoices from within the app (which is the much more efficient way to go). We have suggested to SellerDash to access the Shopify definition and use that for invoice printing in the app. With this feature, definitely 5 stars. Really great and very timely support is provided. Discussion of order/invoice layout with the developer has clarified why, and what can and may be included in future. Up to 5 stars. A really good, easy to use app.

Thea With Love

Great app. Managed to get help from Nathan through team viewer. He helped me set everything up and spent over half an hour explaining how to use the app. I have now processed my first 4 orders with this app and have gone from hating it when I couldn't sort out how to use it from now loving it. Soooooo easy to use worth every cent. Thanks Nathan

Previous 1 3 4 5 6