MyPost Shipping Australia Post

MyPost Shipping Australia Post

by SellerDash

Automate MyPost labels, fulfilment & view tracking

Blackbird and Violet

This app has enabled me to return to use MPB whose domestic rates are much preferable to my company vs contract rates. I was worried that work would be created with fufillment etc again but nope, it's all done with a single click. Easy to use & set up - very happy with the app! Would love to see a combine order function in future.

OAKTREE CASE

Good App. it helps me create a shipping label quickly. It would be better if it can support eParcel account as well.

Dawn Clocks

I just want to thank you for creating this app. I have been through so much with Australia Post trying to set up an eParcel account just to get a Shipping automation happening but the rates are ridiculous. This matches great MyPost rates pricing and efficiency. Literally heaven!!!! Thank you so much.

Cams Cords

Fantastic app - like all other reviews, this app has saved hours of time creating post labels. No more copying and pasting, everything is done for you in the app. The hardest part getting used to using the app is it's simplicity. The Help desk is great too. Absolutely recommend this app to small businesses.

Miss Mariadas

THIS APP IS SERIOUSLY AMAZING!!!!!! i have saved so much time posting and printing all my items! Love this so much! It is easy to use and is very reliable. It it seamless when redirecting to aus post business site and fulfilling orders! Its honestly been a life saver!

BELLEMAE YARNS

This app is fantastic! As a small business owner it has saved me so much time, the app integrated easily with the shopify platform and I am no longer copying address and wasting hours getting shipping ready each day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Fair Dinkum Gifts

BEST APP EVER. IT SAVES SO MUCH TIME FOR ME!! AND SO EASY TO USE. I TRIED A FEW OTHERS BUT THEY WEREN'T GREAT.

The Quirky Cup Collective

I am loving this app and am loving how much time it is saving me exporting and fulfilling my orders! It's really easy to navigate which is amazing and neatly displays all the information you need. I didn't require any support for set up as the set up information was clear and it didn't take me long to get used to at all. Overall it's been a lifesaver and I recommend it for any Australian business needing help with their Auspost orders. Thanks guys!

In Shape Mummy

This app is amazing and a must have for any business using Australia Post. It saves so much time and frustration and cuts out manual work! Support is also fantastic. I have a question and they got back to me almost instantly.

Squared Charts

I've found this app very useful. Previously, I was downloading the .csv file from AusPost, manually cleaning it up and then uploading to Shopify. It was fiddly and time-consuming. This app cuts out that whole process, which I love. I've had a couple bugs initially, but each have been resolved quickly by contacting support through the chat feature. Would definitely recommend trialling this app.