Australia Post MyPost Business

Australia Post MyPost Business

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
June 14, 2021

A great app. 50% of my sales are international, and this helps save a lot of time. No need to manually fill in customs documentation. It also makes my domestic shipments easier & faster. The team at MyPost are super quick to address any issues, and they updates keep improving the app. I find the formatting of the invoices a little basic, and could be improved with increasing key details such as shipping address, so I still use my invoices in Shopify, but all in all I love this app.

Northernonline
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 14, 2021

The app and customer support that comes with this app has been second to none. The chat box support is responsive and team are always willing to help. I would highly recommend the app for anyone starting out simply for its functionality and customer support.

Goon Wash
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 10, 2021

The app integrates perfectly with MyPost, and now I can print labels and pick slips from it too. Upgrading was easy as all the information is available in-app already - everything has been thought out.
It's worth using this app solely so that you don't have to copy and paste addresses into MyPost, but it does so much more. A real productivity booster.

The Stray Whisker
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 8, 2021

Nathan helped set up my updated version of the app so quickly even made a video to help assist me. He answered all my questions so quick. The app is better now that you don't need to log into aust post then paypal then print.

Bondi Blades
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 7, 2021

The app its self is really good, and has helped me increase the speed of my order processing by A LOT and is a no-brainer for any Australian business! Needed some help with the new update and Nathan sent me a video response (very quickly) walking me through what I needed to do which was super helpful and some of the best support I've ever received! Thanks again, Hippie Hut! :)

Hippie Hut Australia
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 6, 2021

This app is AMAZING, so easy to use, and not to mention how outstanding the customer service is, I wasn't sure how to add the shipping rules to match, and my question was answered straight away on the chat and a video of how it was done, recorded on my own page with the Collab request ! how's that for customer service. Highly recommended, thank you.

My Heatless Hair
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 3, 2021

The app is fantastic, but the customer service is even better. No question is too small or too difficult.
Easy to use, no issues with Aus post and good integration.

OrthoSocks
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 3, 2021

Love this app..saves me so much time. Automatically checks the integrity of the customer supplied suburb vs postcode. The new version enables you to pay and print from the app without having to go into mypostbusiness online. The bulk handling of orders for label printing and fulfillment massively reduces time and eliminates any errors that would occur trying to fulfill orders individually. Lots of other cool features simplify fulfillment. We've increased productivity substantially with this simple addition to our business.

Axessorize
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited May 17, 2021

BY FAR THE BEST APP IN THE MARKET! the new update has really taken this app to the next level, I can place, pay, print, and track all my orders through multiple carriers all without leaving Shopify.

Expert3D
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 9, 2021

I've been using this App for months now and cannot believe the amount of time it saves. It does exactly as described: creates the label which is then paid for via MyPost Business account, print the label and then fulfill the order all within the app saving cutting and pasting between Shopify and MyPost. Really like that I can track orders from the App as well. If I could request an enhancement it would be to allow two parcels per one order in the event that customer's order needs to be packed into more than one box.

maisie & clare
Time spent using app: About 1 year
SellerDash replied May 9, 2021

Thanks for your review! Two parcels per order isn't natively supported by MyPost at present, but our app does support partial fulfilments, so you can achieve this - look in our Help section at 'How to Partially Fulfill an Order'.