Negotio ‑ Name Your Price App

Negotio ‑ Name Your Price App

by Negotio

Engage & Sell More with Negotio-The Ultimate Sales Closing App

Official Latvian Apparel

6 out of 5 stars! This app is real great and promising. It looks great and simple modern design with easy functionality for everyone to understand. In our country people like to bargain so this is a great addon to the shop!
And i want to say big thanks to the developers and support team as they helped us fix our shops bad coding so the button shows up properly on all devices. Huge thanks to Matthew who helped us and didn't give up when we thought that it will just be to hard to fix the problems we had. Thank you a lot and i strongly suggest this app to anyone who is interested !

GEORGY COLLECTION

Firstly lets talk about the app... Easy to install, easy to use! We had 10 sales in only 2 days since using this app.

We feel this app is a game changer. With businesses constantly offering so many sales, Negotio offers some interactivity that makes it fun for the browser and make them feel in control of their purchase price (this is very powerful.)

We have so much faith in this new model that we have even send out EDM's to our mailing list advising them of this new method and have even setup Facebook ad campaigns based specifically around this "Make an Offer" idea.

At this stage we have used Negotio to exclusively promote our Sale items. To see how we are using this app visit georgycollection.com and navigate to our SALE section.

Now lets discuss customer service. Given our store is highly customised we offten have a few issues with some apps not working correctly in the beginning.

A customer bought to our attention a small glitch in how the app was behaving and the entire team at Negotio were all over it even communicating and working after hours to get the issue sorted.

That level of care and customer service is very hard to find.

I won't hesitate to recommend this app and the team behind it to anyone.

Cheers
Paul

Edge of Space

It was very simple to install and setup and yet powerful in helping close deals!
As we are a company that has a wide range of price points in our products, the Negotio has been extremely helpful in closing deals on our higher end space adventure products. Our customers love the "Make your offer" option, and it really has helped increase our sales, as well as our reputation on being innovative, being a space company of rocket scientists :)
We highly recommend using Negotio on any Shopify site!

True African Art

Update: I increased my rating from 3 to 5 stars because of the way the developers of this app listened to my requests.

Two other developers confirmed that the app was taking up too many resources (Poor Page Speed). The developers of the app made it lighter with easier .js code so it is not taking away so many resources and page speed now.

You guys have a fantastic app idea and function...make it work at its best the first time so it can grow rather than get complaints. It's the simplest and oldest idea - made modern with a computer app. Combine that with a team of customer service that makes sure the app meets your needs, makes this a powerful app to overcome.

There is a hitch: It seems as though someone could keep refusing offers until they find the lowest amount you put in settings. It's not a way to cheat the system, but it does allow someone the ability to always get the lowest price, which is part of the purpose of the app.

I was confused at first with the percentage formula in Collections. I think merchants think in 30% off. If you could make it percentage off instead of how much of a percentage you want to sell it for (?) it would be easier to compute.

Overall though I am impressed with the marketing of the app, the support, and its simple purpose. Great job Negotio - keep adding features!

SCB Marketplace

This app is amazing. If you don't have this app installed then clearly you're not inerested in making money :) This app offers you great flexibilty with pricing your items individually or with rules on collections for a bulk fix. The team is also great at responding to all my questions/suggetions and are constantly making great improvements to this app. Best app I've used on Shopify in my 3 years of using it.

Mac City Australia

This app really helped my store with more sales by giving my customers an option to make an offer. Brian and his team were absolutely excellent with helping me along the way and cant wait to work more with them. Keep it up guys!

Shopperlo

Just an incredible feature. Luke supported me at 1:25am in his time. Great to try and cleanly designed app. I just started using and loving it.

Toni's Fashions

I never write reviews but I feel compelled to do so concerning this app. On the 4th of July, I installed this app on TonisFashions.com, a site I am building for my wife. I was having an issue and went to their site i clicked their chat app and assumed someone would get back to me after a day or 2. No sooner did i leave their site but i got an email from the CEO wow ! He in turn got in touch with his CTO again on the 4th of July. His CTO after listening to what i needed, worked out a custom solution in his coding for me and my site. I can not say enough about the team this company has.

Sincerely Joseph Calhoun

ADRIAN ALLEN

This app was easy to install on my site, and when I had a question their customer service was prompt. It also was easy for my customers to use.