Negotio ‑ Make Your Offer Now

Negotio ‑ Make Your Offer Now

by Negotio

Engage & Sell More with Negotio-The Ultimate Sales Closing App

True African Art

It's the simplest and oldest idea - made modern with a computer app. Combine that with a team of customer service that makes sure to customize the app 100% correctly the first time, makes this a powerful app to overcome.

There is a hitch: It seems as though someone could keep refusing offers until they find the lowest amount you put in settings. It's not a way to cheat the system, but it does allow someone the ability to always get the lowest price, which is part of the purpose of the app.

I was confused at first with the percentage formula in Collections. I think merchants think in 30% off. If you could make it percentage off instead of how much of a percentage you want to sell it for (?) it would be easier to compute.

Finally, I would say if you could get the offer time down to 10 seconds I think that would be pretty impressive. If you are doing a visual cue for 20 seconds I guess the anticipation does arise, so maybe 15 seconds.

Overall though I am impressed with the marketing of the app, the support, and its simple purpose. Great job Negotio - keep adding features!

SCB Marketplace

This app is amazing. If you don't have this app installed then clearly you're not inerested in making money :) This app offers you great flexibilty with pricing your items individually or with rules on collections for a bulk fix. The team is also great at responding to all my questions/suggetions and are constantly making great improvements to this app. Best app I've used on Shopify in my 3 years of using it.

Mac City Australia

This app really helped my store with more sales by giving my customers an option to make an offer. Brian and his team were absolutely excellent with helping me along the way and cant wait to work more with them. Keep it up guys!

Shopperlo

Just an incredible feature. Luke supported me at 1:25am in his time. Great to try and cleanly designed app. I just started using and loving it.

Toni's Fashions

I never write reviews but I feel compelled to do so concerning this app. On the 4th of July, I installed this app on TonisFashions.com, a site I am building for my wife. I was having an issue and went to their site i clicked their chat app and assumed someone would get back to me after a day or 2. No sooner did i leave their site but i got an email from the CEO wow ! He in turn got in touch with his CTO again on the 4th of July. His CTO after listening to what i needed, worked out a custom solution in his coding for me and my site. I can not say enough about the team this company has.

Sincerely Joseph Calhoun

ADRIAN ALLEN

This app was easy to install on my site, and when I had a question their customer service was prompt. It also was easy for my customers to use.