Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

An easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TrainLab

Time spent using app About 1 month

We've used every listing app out there, and OVERALL, this app is the best for multi-channel listing. Yes it has some quirks, but so do all the others, as the complexity of listing products and variants differs so much across the channels, it's a wonder that any of them work well. What Nimbol does well: PROS: Pricing. Instant updating and importing of channels. Our listings on ebay, etsy, shopify and Amazon were all slightly different due to trying to manage them individually over the years. But we imported everything, found the differences, then went back, updated the channel SKU's, then reimported and worked that way until we had the channels synched and published using only one Nembol listing. Now it's super easy to update and modify across channels. PRO: Email notification every time the channels synch. This email gives you a list of successful imports and a list of errors. This is SUPER helpful, as at first we were wondering why some products weren't imported. The error log told us exactly the issue. (example: "you have 7 variants on etsy, but 6 variants in Nembol") This cleared our question of what happens when etsy has 6 variants and Shopify had 7. So we deleted the Nembol listing, updated the channel listings, reimported and boom! they matched and synched. CONS: Delisting (from within Nembol): If the listing is directly imported from the channel, you can't delist it from within Nembol. (It says it right on the top of the popup). We overcame this (and preferred this method actually) by just deleting the product in the original channel, then in Nembol, then reimported to resynch everything. Perfect. Overall, if you have a pretty complex channel environment and need to update/edit/modify things a lot, NEMBOL is definitely worth the price.

BookQuoteDecor

So far so good!
I've only had the app a few days and already found it to be so fabulous that I have opened a 2nd account for another Etsy shop that I want to sync to Shopify.
I used the first account to swap listings from one Etsy shop to another saving me countless boring mind numbing hours of work!
The customer service is great and they get back to you quickly. I definitely recommend this app if you need to sync between Etsy and Shopify.

JackFruitLabs

Location Hong Kong SAR

Ottima app. Trasferisce annunci da eBay a Shopify in un batter d'occhio e tiene aggiornati i magazzini. Ottimo il customer support anche in italiano. Grazie al team italiano di Nembol

Fashion Colab

Location New Zealand

The Nembol team has been great, they always help with my problems and are actively working on the platform all the time to make it better. Thank you team

grivelusa

Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastica app. La usiamo per pubblicare prodotti su eBay e Amazon da Shopify, e per centralizzare ordini e allineare magazzini. Serve un po' di avviamento all'inizio e per questo il supporto è di grande aiuto. Grazie!

lá mood

Location Australia

Nembol is an amazing tool to expand your selling platforms without all the effort. It worked out so well for us. On top of the app's functionality and versatility, their support is by far the best I've experienced! Thank you very much Nicholas

APADANA-RETAIL

Nembol is an excellent approach to help those who are selling on different platform. The customer service I received from them is second to non! A+++++

Boutique Fine Jewelry

Does what it says it will do. Makes work easy to accomplish. Guido is very helpful and understanding. Knows his stuff. I'm very pleased with the app!

Ladybugfeet Jewelry Designs

I obtained this app to help keep my Etsy, Shopify and Amazon listings synced. I am beyond happy with the customer service from this company. And this app is very powerful. I'm learning something new everyday. I haven't been able to sync my Amazon listings because I'm not a Pro Seller and I'm still tweaking the process with which i import orders to Shopify from Etsy I've been able to link to my facebook, pinterest, twitter and tumbler. Thank you so much for making this app!! Great job!

Nest Vintage Store

Location Germany

Before the customer service could even enjoy his first coffee, I already pestered Guido with several questions. He helped me very sweetly and competently. I have rarely experienced such great customer service. 5 stars for Guido and his perfect customer service.

March 4, 2021

Wowow! Thank you, my boss will be happy! :-) And our techies have already implemented the filter to max 100 characters on Pinterest title which was blocking your listings from going on. You can rock them up now!