Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

An easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

From $39/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Keywebco

Time spent using app About 2 years

I have use the free version of Nembol for a long time and I am more than thrilled to use the paid version that allows me to import items and export them to all of my various sites I have taken full advantage of that by creating products on print fall on Shopify and then sending those to Ebay and Storenvy. I highly recommend the software and I believe they have additional options coming in the near future I look forward to that

Epicties

This app is just simply amazing and i was looking for that since years !

I can now list VERY EASY on eBay, Shopify, Etsy, and also all social media in less than 5 seconds.

No glitch, no bugs, everything is there.

I'd even pay for a monthly sub when they release the desktop version !

Good job Nembol team ! i wish u guys luck and success $$$$

Wayback

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App! We were able to list to all of our marketplaces at once - right through a smartphone I used the iPhone app version, and just posted to Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Shopify and Twitter with a just a push of the button. Seems to have a wide reach with very little effort. Incredible, I highly recommend!

Kegelness

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 23 minutes

Fast, reliable and so easy to use! Nembol definitely simplified my online business: I create listings from my mobile in no time, and in one shot I publish products to Shopify and to any other websites I want to have them listed onto. Inventory is centralized, sales are increasing and life is simplified!

1 2 3 4 6 Next