Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync | Reviews

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to sell on eBay, Etsy, Amazon, PrestaShop & more

Handicraft.com

I really wanted to like this app because we really needed something like this. Unfortunately, the UI is poor (e.g. delisting is available even when it doesn't work), the functionality is lacking (e.g. no variant image support), and it's quite buggy (e.g. errors without explanation). Also, if you have a larger number of SKUs, the bulk publishing is quite limited with no options for filtering product by attributes. I will say, support was responsive and helpful, but at the end of the day, it's not a support issue, it's a product issue.

Nantwich Cheese

They limit everything you can do during the free trial like only allowing you to import 10 products, so its impossible to judge whether or not the app meets your needs before they force you to subscribe. Deleted.

April 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. During the 14-day free trial, all users enjoy Nembol full-feature. We only limit the import to 10 products per channel, because in our experience this is enough to test the app, and it helps new Nembol users getting to know the software before starting to handle thousands of products. In addition, all users can delete any of the imported products, change import filters and import again different products if they want to experiment even more, with unlimited variations, unlimited listings, unlimited orders synced. Please get in contact again if you think we can help further. Best regards.

The Barrington Garage

Nembol seemed to be precisely the solution for which I've been searching, but unfortunately, they were unable to get it to work with my Amazon account. Inventory updates would sync only to, not from, Amazon. Quantity syncs resulting from orders placed on Amazon would not post back to Nembol or Shopify. They blame Amazon for the problem, but I have other third-party apps that integrate with Amazon, and there are no issues. I give them high marks for their responsiveness, but after weeks of troubleshooting and hours of effort, we came to a dead-end. They should probably reconsider touting Amazon compatibility. If they can ever resolve their Amazon bugs, I would certainly give them another try, but for now, I have to keep searching for a solution that remains elusive.

Monk And Moon

I was very excited to try this app, but after installing and trying to upload my first product I realized that some key product variant fields are not available to modify such as product weight, which requires manually entry via whatever sales channel you are connecting to.

Was looking forward to a one-stop shop for complete mobile management/integration of Shopify and Etsy.

Modern Style Fashion

Had an importing problem with the app...contacted them and was told the engineer in Europe will contact me. Never had one contact! Its sad.