Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

Nembol ‑ eBay Amazon Etsy sync

by Nembol Inc.

The easy way to list products & sync inventory across channels

The Barrington Garage

Nembol seemed to be precisely the solution for which I've been searching, but unfortunately, they were unable to get it to work with my Amazon account. Inventory updates would sync only to, not from, Amazon. Quantity syncs resulting from orders placed on Amazon would not post back to Nembol or Shopify. They blame Amazon for the problem, but I have other third-party apps that integrate with Amazon, and there are no issues. I give them high marks for their responsiveness, but after weeks of troubleshooting and hours of effort, we came to a dead-end. They should probably reconsider touting Amazon compatibility. If they can ever resolve their Amazon bugs, I would certainly give them another try, but for now, I have to keep searching for a solution that remains elusive.

Monk And Moon

I was very excited to try this app, but after installing and trying to upload my first product I realized that some key product variant fields are not available to modify such as product weight, which requires manually entry via whatever sales channel you are connecting to.

Was looking forward to a one-stop shop for complete mobile management/integration of Shopify and Etsy.

Modern Style Fashion

Had an importing problem with the app...contacted them and was told the engineer in Europe will contact me. Never had one contact! Its sad.