Chat with us, Inbox, Live Chat

Deliver memorable holiday/BFCM customer service to drive sales

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

KingKustoms

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Chloe was very helpful at guiding me thru the process of setting up the chat and answered all the questions in detail. Thankyou so much!

Umly Shop

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Really helpful and great customer service as they truly want to help and grow. They clearly want to get the best experience

December 2, 2022

Hi, Chloé here from NestScale team.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us!

If you have any further questions or concersn, feel free to contact us. We would be more than happy to help!

Angry Cat

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed the app due to site issues and needed a better way for clients to communicate the issues quickly rather than using the contact form. A lot of the Shopify apps were not working with my site but this one does. I haven't used the app much yet although it seems to function well enough for what I need, but what puts me at ease is their customer service is quick and efficient.

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. This really made our day!

Let us know if you have any questions or need help. Have a nice day, and take care!

Regards

OMNITEK-CAR STEREO

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 hours

it is very helpful, take care of the matter seriously, carefully, very kind and support, I give a 5 stars feelback. thank you so much.

November 27, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback with us. We really appreciate it!

If you need any help, feel free to contact us. We are happy to assist you as soon as possible!

Peace N Beads Design

Chat with us was easy to set up and Rachel, the customer service agent I worked with was very patient and knowledgeable!

November 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us via live chat or email at support@nestscale.com

Unlock Your Purpose In Business

Time spent using app 17 minutes

Fast help thank you for all you do to help me very quickly. Definitely appreciate your help today!!!

November 24, 2022

Hi there, Chloé from NestScale here, I am really excited to see how happy you are with our app and services, and we truly wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our app on Shopify App store, it really means a lot to us.

Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you need help again.

TOMS® PH

Location Philippines

Thank you! very helpful! Live chat support helped me well. I would definitely recommend this to my friends

November 20, 2022

Thank you a lot for your review! We really appreciate it <3

If you need any further assistance with the app, don't hesitate to let us know. Our support team is always happy to help!

Mabuse General Store

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I'm using this app to chat to my customers, so far i'm 100% happy with the app, and whenever i have problems with the app support team are always there to assist, this App helps me gain trust with my customers, i would definitely recommend it to everyone

November 9, 2022

Thank you very much for your great review. Your feedback made our day. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help you!

AbyssQueen

Location Italy

molto veloci e disponibili, un ottima applicazione per implementare qualità e professionalità al proprio store/sito

November 1, 2022

Grazie mille per aver dedicato del tempo a scrivere questa fantastica recensione. Non esitare a contattarci se hai bisogno di assistenza. Il nostro team di supporto è felice di aiutarti!

homehum

Great App, really useful and exactly as described. I am using it to communicate with my clients as they view the different pages on my site.

September 29, 2022

Thank you a lot for your review! We really appreciate it.

If you need any assistance with the app, feel free to contact us. Our support team is happy to help!

Previous 1