Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

SalonBeauty

Just started a new store, Best support I ever got from an app! Live 1 on 1 support had me set everything up! Was a great experience!

November 23, 2020

Dear Merchant,
Thanks very much for taking the time and reviewing our app. That is our goal to support our customers well. We are sure that our service will bring you more trust and sales. Stay safe!

Petsworld

The app support was very helpful. I just started the online shop 2 weeks ago, and the support guy provided very good insights about my store and how to improve the store set up to get more sales. I recommend the app for every new beginner. The value provided is insane by the support team. Thanks a lot.

November 23, 2020

Dear Merchant,
Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app. Happy to know you had benefited from our support. Your recommendations are very valuable to us.
Stay safe and take care!

INTOTHEGALAXY PH

I started Shopify 2 months ago and I was barely getting a sale. I didnt know what to do and I was already on the verge of giving up when I found this app. This really gave me a hope! And now, I can't imagine not having this app anymore!! I also got on a live video call for almost 2 hours and the Nextsale support was very accommodating! He answered all my queries in a snap and even provided some great tips for my store! This app has tremendously helped me grow my monthly sales! Highly recommended for all online entrepreneurs out there who want to boost their income and take their businesses to the next level! Nextsale app is a must!

September 18, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thanks very much for taking the time and reviewing our app. We are sure that our services will bring you more trust and sales. We appreciate that you recommended our app. Stay with us and let's grow together.

Sending you our lovely vibes

Wandering I

AMAZING app and support team. They truly go above and beyond with talking you through the app and benefits and helping you with the setup. I had a one-to-one zoom meeting with the customer service manager who was the most helpful and warm person. I am impressed by the quality of the app and customer service and would highly recommend! Now waiting to see some results of what the app can deliver and if positive I will definitely be staying on a customer. Great job team! Keep it up.

September 18, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thanks very much for taking the time and reviewing our app. We are sure that our services will bring you more trust and sales. Stay with us and let's grow together.

Sending you our lovely vibes

DAILYSHOPS BAZZAAR

Customer support was amazing. I got a free demo and guidance from an expert on how to set up the best cases for higher conversions. Definitely, I recommend the app for every new beginner who wants to make a great buyer experience in their stores.

September 16, 2020

Dear customer,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app. It is great to know that you recommend the app to the beginners.
Stay safe and keep in touch for more..

impossiblebags

Just started my new website and I find this this app is really user friendly, and well designed, it's just flows for ease of use. The support has been exceptional and friendly too. Would recommend the app to anyone.

This app is really user friendly, and well designed, it's just flows for ease of use. The support has been exceptional and Orkhan guided me through via a video call how to set everything up to work smoothly.

September 13, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app.

Thank you for your recommendation. Stay safe!!

Kira Kirei

Thank you so much Orkhan!!!! Omg their service really exceeded my expectations!!! So i downloaded this app to try at 1230AM SGT and I got lost as my social proof pop up is not showing on my website. I chatted with their sales and they requested to have a zoom call with me just so they can guide me on how to make the function work!!! It is really amazing how their team puts in so much effort to guide their customers. He recommended me so many things such as activating the discount code pop up on my site to have a better conversion rates, deactivate some function that will bring down my conversion rates and also recommended me to delete applications that will bring down my conversion rates. I have scheduled another zoom meeting with him before my trial ends to see if all the functions is working for my website and I can't wait! I will edit my review again and let you guys know if anyone is interested hahaha. Once again, thank you so much Orkhan!! I really appreciate your time and effort in helping me. :)

September 13, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app.
We are so glad to know that our app and support were so friendly and helpful to you. Our main goal is to make an increase in sales and conversion rates. So happy to know you are happy with our support. Your review is so important to us. We appreciate it.

We are excited about the next call. Stay tuned!!

Restok.me

I'm very impressed by the functionality of the app and the diverse ranch of options available on both the free and paid versions of the app. The customer support is the best I have experienced so far on shopify.

September 11, 2020

Hello dear merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We will keep deliver value and support you in your online store.

Looking forward to a good cooperation

MichNatFashion House

I just started off with the app and i really feel it is a great addition to my website plus the support i got from the developer is great.

September 11, 2020

Hello dear merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We wish you all success in your business and going to support you with our services as much as we can.

Sending you good vibes

Royal Queen of Beauty Hair

Perfect app for optimizing conversions using social proof, cart timer and exit intent pop-ups. Works seamlessly with my store and was not obtrusive to my customer's shopping experience. Definitely increased conversions for my store! Was offered 3 consecutive live calls to optimize my store and noted increased conversion behavior in my store. Highly recommend this app if you are looking to boost your sales!

September 8, 2020

Dear Merchant. Great thanks for leaving such a beautiful review of our app. We always wish to make great support to our merchants. Stay with us and take care!