Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Recent Sales Pop, Discount & Email Popup, Urgency & Cart Timer

Yamelry

Live support is really fast and customer-oriented! Def recommend it, call the demo and you will be surprised!

SunShoop

got instand live support at 11pm! Awesome support, step by step guide with explanations. Thank you very much Orkhan!

Krallen-Schleifer

perfect support! takes a lot of time for your questions even via google meets. Would definitely recommend it.

KitchenWinn.

Good service, I got live support and was really helpful with my questions. Will definitely give them 5 stars.

orum.clothing

Best customer support, very friendly and efficient.
Offered a coupon code for one of their new plan. 100% recommend!

HappyDealerPh

Orkhan, gave me the immediate live support.
I have issue with the themes, he help me to make it work.
Give me some tips how to set up.
Great guy, with patience.
Thank you very much.
Very Happy with the service. :) :) :)

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to delivering value and helping your business grow.

American Pro Life

Highly recommended! Such a great app, it allows you to communicate with your customers on every stage of the funnel using custom banners. Without mentioning the social proof popups and the email collecting work it does for you. Also the customer service is TOP NOTCH! Totally satisfied :)

June 3, 2020

This review made our day! Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We wish you all the best, stay safe, and stay tuned.

SnazzyCLOZET

They went above and beyond to improve my website! I would recommend highly! Orkan was great & very friendly and patient.

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We will do our best to help you increase sales and get more leads from your visitors. Thank you and Stay In Touch.

Aquattol Australia

This social proof app has the best UI design, works as described, and displays information accurately

June 3, 2020

It is always nice to hear positive feedback. We try our best to meet the requirements and expectations of our merchants. The goal here to deliver the value and help you grow. Stay tuned.

Aquattol™

Excellent customer service. The Nextsale team are awesome to work with and are very helpful with their support.

June 3, 2020

Dear Merchant, thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Stay and Grow with us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15