Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Recent Sales Pop, Discount & Email Popup, Urgency & Cart Timer

KitchenWinn.

Good service, I got live support and was really helpful with my questions. Will definitely give them 5 stars.

June 8, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, dear merchant! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

orum.clothing

Best customer support, very friendly and efficient.
Offered a coupon code for one of their new plan. 100% recommend!

June 8, 2020

Dear merchant, we really happy to bring value to your business. It was our pleasure to guide you inside of the app to show how much functionality do we have there, and we always happy to support new businesses with affordable offers. Stay with us and grow your business. Cheers!

HappyDealerPh

Orkhan, gave me the immediate live support.
I have issue with the themes, he help me to make it work.
Give me some tips how to set up.
Great guy, with patience.
Thank you very much.
Very Happy with the service. :) :) :)

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to delivering value and helping your business grow.

American Pro Life

Highly recommended! Such a great app, it allows you to communicate with your customers on every stage of the funnel using custom banners. Without mentioning the social proof popups and the email collecting work it does for you. Also the customer service is TOP NOTCH! Totally satisfied :)

June 3, 2020

This review made our day! Our priority is customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure. We wish you all the best, stay safe, and stay tuned.

SnazzyCLOZET

They went above and beyond to improve my website! I would recommend highly! Orkan was great & very friendly and patient.

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We will do our best to help you increase sales and get more leads from your visitors. Thank you and Stay In Touch.

Aquattol Australia

This social proof app has the best UI design, works as described, and displays information accurately

June 3, 2020

It is always nice to hear positive feedback. We try our best to meet the requirements and expectations of our merchants. The goal here to deliver the value and help you grow. Stay tuned.

Aquattol™

Excellent customer service. The Nextsale team are awesome to work with and are very helpful with their support.

June 3, 2020

Dear Merchant, thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Stay and Grow with us!

TTB

Awesome app. Quick & Helpful support by Orkhan. He has helped me step by step via online and got me started in trying out this app. It has a free plan so I believe everybody should give it a try

June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our advanced customer support services are always ready to help and be by your side. We’ll pass along the kind words. Stay tuned.

Elegant Tower

I'm using this app in the free plan. But it is awesome. Valuable tools plugged into one place. The easily understandable user interface, perfectly designed user interface and goal-oriented campaign design are some of the fantastic features of it. Also unbelievable support team. You can ask any question from them at any time. Very supportive. Highly Recommended!

June 3, 2020

Dear Merchant, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction at our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to keeping you happy with our services.

Because We Celebrate Women

Awesome customer service, on point and easy to use and navigate app. The application is great for anyone starting and it's perfect for credibility.

June 3, 2020

Dear merchant, this review made our day! We would support you to make more sales and gain credibility for your store. I wish you all the best, stay safe, and stay tuned.