Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Recent Sales Pop, Discount & Email Popup, Urgency & Cart Timer

Cheshire Tea

The app is great and very easy to use. I think it's good value for money. I have just installed the app and within a short time I got phone call and email from the team to help me setup the app with a free 30 minute consultation. 5*

April 23, 2020

Dear merchant, we really happy to bring value to your business. Stay with us and get more conversions and sales on your shop with set of features that we put together under the Nextsae roof. Let's grow and be happy. Thank you and Stay In Touch.

Cult of Geek

Excellent support, hopefully it will work as advertised as time moves on. Orkhan Hajiyev the co-founder was extremely helpful in making the app run to my specs.

April 23, 2020

Dear customer, I appreciate your recent subscription. We are always happy to support and help you grow. We have a set of tools to get more sales and increase conversions. I hope you will get best experience on your business with our app. Stay with us and let's grow your business. Thank You.

10denza store

è stata un eccellente assistenza, un aap veramente utile e facile da usare, il contact center ha risposto subito

April 17, 2020

Caro commerciante, siamo sempre felici di supportare. Faremo del nostro meglio per aiutarti ad aumentare le vendite. Resta con noi e cresci. Saluti!

Fresh Squezie

The team is great, I had real live support on a Friday evening, I thank Okhan and his team for the support, I really recommend this application. It work correctly and its very usefull to show social proof to the costumers

April 17, 2020

Dear merchant, It's our pleasure to make service and contribute to your success. Always happy to solve the case or help for better customization. Stick with us and get more sales on.

Bloomspace

Great onboarding experience. Nice, clean app with a lot of functionality. Could be used to replace many of your other apps.

April 16, 2020

Dear merchant, thank you for the recent subscription. It was our pleasure to guide you inside of the app to show how much functionality do we have there. We would support you to make more sales and gain credibility for your store. I wish you all the best, stay safe and stay tuned.

Savemeds

Great service, very detailed explanation of the services and functions, it could not be any better!

April 15, 2020

Thanks a lot, we always happy to support. Stay safe

Organiks Disinfectant

Very simple but effective.

Orkhan from nextsale is very friendly and helpful! managed to upgrade twice because of his help!

April 15, 2020

Dear merchant, it is our pleasure. Keep doing and grow with us. We are here to support if something arises.

Aero Merch Store

App is very professional and has a nice clean feel. Highly customizable and easy interface. Customer service representative Orkhan is also extremely helpful and precise. Highly recommend!

April 15, 2020

It is always nice to hear positive feedback. We try our best to meet the requirement and expectations of merchants. The goal here to deliver the value and help you grow. Stay tuned.

PLUS-GAMING

Funciona muy bien y son muy amables. Me hicieron una llamada para explicarme cómo funcionaba, y todo eso con el plan gratuito!!

April 15, 2020

Estimado comerciante, gracias por sus valiosos comentarios. Estamos haciendo todo lo posible para apoyar a los comerciantes localizados con nuestras soluciones avanzadas. Estaremos encantados de verte crecer. Mantenerse a salvo y háganos saber si usted necesita más apoyo.

Face Masks

Great app with awesome developers! I'm happy with eveything and have no complaints whatseover. Cheers!

April 15, 2020

Very nice of you. Happy and always excited to help merchants grow. Our team doing the best of the case in order to deliver high-quality service with better UX. Stay with us.