Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Ultimate Sales Boost with Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO Popups

Suburban Swan

I just recieved an amazing offer from Nextsale. I appreciate their customer service, and hope i am going to enjoy this offer. Thank you in advance Nextsale.

/ Patrick

September 6, 2019

Hope that you’re enjoying it, appreciate your comments

HIT THE HAY

Looks really great, one of the best looking designs on the market. Totally worth it! You should really try it!

AdiLights

I love it, it gave my website that professional apple sly look without having to get a developer that would put a hole in my pocket !

September 6, 2019

Our aim is make pockets full and clients grateful though. Cool, keep staying with us

Tech Store Shops

I used this app and helped me a lot. I cam make campains with simple steps and gain visitors to my shop

Well done, stay tuned

ApexToday

I use the app, and its been very helpfull! Got my website looking clean and my customers are more likely to buy something.

September 6, 2019

Happy to know that you see the results, feeling so grateful for you being with us

Crann.co

Love this app couldn't recommend it more. Simple to use, great UX and extremely effective. Had it up and running in literally 3 mins

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for such a nice comment

latrend1000

Very well designed app, the popups are easy to manage and the interface very intuitive. Thanks to the Nextsale team!!

September 6, 2019

Oh! We love our designers’ team and you too, thanks!

LoveCuteStyle

It's perfect! Very good customer service :) I think is very easy for work. I hope so to gate more sales.

September 6, 2019

Just trying to be cute, thanks!

Trendotrends

The app is awesome! Great UX/UI in the dashboard, and the design of the widgets are awesome, better than any other app of the niche.

September 6, 2019

We loved it. Nice comments, thanks!

Leathermane

Great app. The design is outstanding. Love that app has a free plan which allows using main functions of the app completely free. Will consider buying a full version.

September 6, 2019

Our team trying to make an outstanding app for outstanding people