Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups

Social Proof, Urgency, Pop ups | Reviews

by Nextsale

Sales Pop, Social Proof, Notifications, Email Pop ups

Pharaonic Brand Designs

I've been looking for an app that helps sales conversion & NextSale is definitely helping! Also they have excellent customer service

March 21, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We are so happy that you stopped by. We will do our best to help your business grow. Stay with us..
With love
Support team

ILYWATCH

J'avais un problème d'affichage de ma campagne; j'ai été aidé par l'équipe sde Nextsale avec efficaité, mon problème a été résolu.
Très bonne expérience, merci beaucoup !

March 21, 2021

Cher marchand, Merci d'avoir examiné notre application😌. Nous sommes ravis de vous aider à réparer le cas sur place. Nous continuerons à vous aider et à vous servir pour aider votre entreprise à se développer🚀. Avec amour.

Recover Vibe

The app is great and I was able to generate money even during the trial period. I would recommend it for people looking to add social proof to their website.

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for reviewing our app😀. We are so thrilled by your comments. We'll keep doing and servicing you to help your business grow🚀. With love.

TryMindful

This app has impproved a lot since last year when I tried it. Really recommend it. Plus customer service is great.

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We are so happy to see you with us again, after a long time. We will keep supporting you, to deliver more features and help your business grow🚀. With love.

From Kioni

This app offers a lot for it's value! We currently use the social proof notification and the free shipping bar. There was a little issue with the free shipping bar on safari, so I reached out to the team. They got back to me within 5 minutes and ensured that they will get it resolve within 24 hours. They definitely lived up to their promise and am happy! We're hoping this app helps with increasing our conversion rate!

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking your time and reviewing our app🤩. We’re so glad to be helpful. We will keep hustling and delivering value in order to help your business grow. Thanks a lot 🥰 With love, Support Team

Ravenous Miniatures

I've been using this app for about a week or so, and though I haven't seen any increase, I like the fact that's its really easy to set up and manage. Orkhan as been pretty great chatting to my about various aspects of my shop even stuff they don't deal with.

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, Thank You for taking the time and reviewing our app😀. We will keep supporting you, to deliver more value and help your business kick off🚀 soon. With love.

Bloom and Bliss

This has been the best app I have found on Shopify. It is extremely user friendly and the customer support is unmatched. I cannot say enough good things. I have already converted almost $2k in sales in under 24 hours from Nextsale. Don't hesitate to get this app!

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, we’re so delighted to see you are growing with the Nextsale 🥰 Support Team always here for you. Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We are looking forward to delivering value and help your business grow. With love.

Damica Boutique

I just added this app and ran into some issues, but Orkhan helped me right away. He solved the problem for me immediately and also gave me a lot of advice to be successful with my store. I really recommend this app!!

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking your time and leaving feedback. We’re so glad to be useful. We will keep providing value and help your business. Thanks a lot 🥰 With love, Support Team

HealthyBreeze

Very impressive app, The customer support contacted me right away and helped me install all the right events for my store, Very happy!

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. So happy to see you with us 🥰 Your support is always here in case if anything arises. With love.

Ate.teen+ Bae Wear

Excellent. This is what customers want to see, tat they aren't the only one buying or visiting the site. Extraordinary. Creative. The social proof builds trust amongst the visitors.

March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We’re so delighted to see you are happy with the Nextsale 🥰 Support Team always here to answer your questions and concerns. If there is anything that we can improve please let us know. We are looking forward to delivering value and help your business grow. With love.