Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Ultimate Sales Boost with Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO Popups

Dadrack

Really nicely designed app. All the social proof campaigns are beautifully designed, unlike any other app I've used. Always updated and new features added too! Cannot recommend it enough! 10/10

September 6, 2019

And we appreciate it so much keep being updated, more features are coming very soon

Begoomstore

Top App! With this app you create trust with your customers. With this app one creates trust with its customers!

September 6, 2019

Trust is the milestone on which our company was built though, thanks!

Only best for baby

Works just like promised. Easy to use and fast to get running. App have also support incase you need it.

September 6, 2019

Easy and fast but not furious thanks god, at least we could be in a good way, thank you!

R&SV Open Sesame

September 6, 2019

Thank you, next! <3 Sending love and much more appreciation!

Dr. Rozl Supply

I tried different social proof apps, but nextsale is the best! You can track your campaigns and change the branding. I already have sales from nextsale!

September 6, 2019

Thanks for being with us, hopefully everything is going okay

Private Playground

The app is very helpful for any part of my business. That makes your job easier and help to convert more.

September 6, 2019

Happy to know that everything is okay, stay with us!

Canine Kitty Company

SO FAR - SO GOOD! I'm having a ball designing the campaign....it's so easy and gives me lots of choices. Now, just please work and bring in some traffic and conversions.

September 6, 2019

And we’re doing it, thank you! Stay tuned.

Dusk Store

This app is a must have. It helps me create pop ups and marketing events to decrease people clicking out of my store and gives a chance for my sales.

September 6, 2019

And you’re must have client, deeply appreciate your support

Red Bottom Soaps

The name says it all. Nextsale is at the top of my list when I recommend apps for Shopify to my friends. My favorite is the Social Proof PopUp. It’s my favorite because I can customize the colors, shape, and timing. It’s the perfect addition to my store. I’ve had it for about 60 days and my conversions are increasing month over month. If you’ve read this far into my review the next step for you is see for yourself. Install the app and experience what I’ve been telling my business friends.

September 6, 2019

Much appreciated it, thank you so much!

SPECTRE

I use this app for social proof and cart timer. So easy to use and looks great on the website. Would love to see the ability to add the cart timer to the main page as well. That seem less transition from the main page to the cart page will work well for a lot of people.

September 6, 2019

We will consider your request, thanks!