Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Ultimate Sales Boost with Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO Popups

Styles of Sydney

Fantastic APP, easy to use and super effective in attracting new customers. I noticed an immediate improvement in conversions and in encouraging repeat customers. Excellent APP

September 5, 2019

Appreciate. To serve you better we’re working on more tools and improvements. Check it..coming soon..

MalanieRose

I like to use this app cause that this helps me with my own online business store for sell's market.

September 6, 2019

You are welcome. We want to see more businesses which are able to present authentic products

Dinari Jewels

App does what it promises. It offers different useful campaigns to create social proof used by big booking and ecomm companies. e.g. visitors currently online, number of customers who have bought. Pop-ups have beautiful UI giving a premium look to my store. Campaign setting up is very simple supported with a friendly interface. The support help from Vusal was very prompt in addressing any concerns. Highly recommend this app.

September 6, 2019

Appreciate your comments keep being updated

Bondingbracelet

Great app !

Very easy to install.

Easily integrates with my shopify store.

I can highly recommend it

September 6, 2019

Thank you for these bullet points, really appreciate it

MOUSTIC'AIR

Perfect apps. the support is very responsive and competent. the application increased my shopify conversion rate

You’re perfect for us

AnaLingerieFilles

Super application, j'en cherchais une depuis pas mal de temps qui était simple rapide et efficace et je viens de trouver :)

September 5, 2019

Espérons que ce ne fut pas si difficile de nous trouver merci

Postal Worker Tees

This app is great. Nice dashboard and easy to use with lots of customization. Thanks for a great app.

September 5, 2019

And more customization and tools are on the way. Check it on September end..

PvP Tees

I started using this app a couple of weeks ago. No problems. It was easy to do and easy to use. I highly recommend them.

September 5, 2019

Thanks for being with us

AddttitudeStyle

Nice dashboard's design and excellent support. Also I liked very much the themes for campaign both, promo bars and announcement.

Dadrack

Really nicely designed app. All the social proof campaigns are beautifully designed, unlike any other app I've used. Always updated and new features added too! Cannot recommend it enough! 10/10

September 6, 2019

And we appreciate it so much keep being updated, more features are coming very soon