Sales Pop Up & Notifications

Sales Pop Up & Notifications

by Nextsale

Ultimate Sales Boost with Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO Popups

Mykyta's

Nextsale's seamless integration and customer support team are outstanding. The guys are bests when it comes to client satisfaction. I've tried a few different services out there, and they're simply smoking their competition! The notifications look clean and professional, which I find extremely important, as It's one of the first interactions with your clients. When you spend an immense amount of time building out your store to look as trustworthy as possible, and then some spammy-looking popup appears right in front of your customers - never looks suitable for brand building. I highly recommend Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO for your store. You won't regret it!

September 6, 2019

Thank you so much for paying attention to details, we have already fixed this problem

l3shopping

Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice Good nice

Thanks much, much thanks. Loves

multiplechoiceshop

taleh was able to answer my questions and was very responsive, i recommend this app without hesitation

September 5, 2019

Thank you, very appreciate. This really motivates our team to serve you better and deliver good value.

Styles of Sydney

Fantastic APP, easy to use and super effective in attracting new customers. I noticed an immediate improvement in conversions and in encouraging repeat customers. Excellent APP

September 5, 2019

Appreciate. To serve you better we’re working on more tools and improvements. Check it..coming soon..

MalanieRose

I like to use this app cause that this helps me with my own online business store for sell's market.

September 6, 2019

You are welcome. We want to see more businesses which are able to present authentic products

Dinari Jewels

App does what it promises. It offers different useful campaigns to create social proof used by big booking and ecomm companies. e.g. visitors currently online, number of customers who have bought. Pop-ups have beautiful UI giving a premium look to my store. Campaign setting up is very simple supported with a friendly interface. The support help from Vusal was very prompt in addressing any concerns. Highly recommend this app.

September 6, 2019

Appreciate your comments keep being updated

Bondingbracelet

Great app !

Very easy to install.

Easily integrates with my shopify store.

I can highly recommend it

September 6, 2019

Thank you for these bullet points, really appreciate it

MOUSTIC'AIR

Perfect apps. the support is very responsive and competent. the application increased my shopify conversion rate

You’re perfect for us

AnaLingerieFilles

Super application, j'en cherchais une depuis pas mal de temps qui était simple rapide et efficace et je viens de trouver :)

September 5, 2019

Espérons que ce ne fut pas si difficile de nous trouver merci

Postal Worker Tees

This app is great. Nice dashboard and easy to use with lots of customization. Thanks for a great app.

September 5, 2019

And more customization and tools are on the way. Check it on September end..