Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

Nextsale Social Proof, Urgency

by Nextsale

Ultimate Sales Boost with Social Proof & Urgency & FOMO Popups

Inktuitive

Great app so far, comes with some essential features ti add social proof and urgency! Keep it up guys

September 5, 2019

Our pleasure, keep up with us and you’re gonna see much more tools in future

Grace Home Decor & More

I really love the popups. They let people know that Someone else is shopping with me; also the popup with the discount is helpful in enticing a non-committed shopper to signup and make a purchase. I would most definitely tell others that I see that maybe opening an online store about the app.

Miljøstein

Great app! I have used this app for about 6 month now and it works great. Support reply fast when i have questions.

September 5, 2019

Thank you for being with us all this time, we appreciate your support more than anything

DOFELS

love the customer service that i get from the app developers I liked how they explain everything

September 5, 2019

Sending you lots of love, thanks

PandM Gear

I am using this app to automate our Discounts and Offers, which it does brilliantly. Easy to use, and bright and clear offers and discounts that look and act as they should.

September 5, 2019

Appreciate you for highlighting such a reliable tool

Best Yoga World

Very good app to improve your shop! And customer service is excellent and fast! Highly Recommended

September 5, 2019

Thanks a lot. Hope you to see our upcoming updates

Milano Straps

Simple and effective and does what promises also "Forever Free" is a bit limited. It does not allow you to insert images or your own symbols.

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the review, it would be very nice of you to send us a full list of your recommendations

Bedroom Factory

Great app when it works - tried to upgrade from standard to enterprise because we hit our impression limit - wouldn’t allow us to upgrade to the new billing cycle? Support gave us another 10k impressions which we used within days. We are a high traffic store - randomly check and its not working again? - So frustrating and we can’t upgrade. Apparently its a known issue - would be good if advised before switching. (Support acted fast - hopefully not a ongoing issue)

September 6, 2019

We informed Shopify about this bug, they're working on this problem. Will be fixed soon..

Tashmed

Good useful app, super easy to set up, navigate and manage the adv
Perfect clicks feedback provided by the app, my favourite is to see how customers interact with popups

Not 100% works for me though, as I do shipments to the USA and Canada both and would like to target one country only

September 6, 2019

We have considered this request, the problem will be fixed in the upcoming update at the end of the September 2019

Swinkl

Leuke app, Werkt correct en is gemakkelijk te installeren. Ik ben benieuwd wat het resultaat zal zijn. Met vriendelijke groet swinkl.eu

September 5, 2019

Bedankt, hoop dat je geniet van onze app, wees klaar voor toekomstige updates