Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Social Proof, Email, Exit Pop

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited March 23, 2022

It was very helpful the service, Orkhan took the time to help me to set up the app. I hope the app help me to make more sales.

WEAREMUCHACHA
Time spent using app: 8 days
Nextsale replied March 29, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the support 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

February 27, 2022

Stiamo usando quest'app da 10 giorni ed è veramente unico. Si può settare quasi qualsiasi cosa, per non rovinare l'esperienza dell'utente, e funziona senza troppe difficoltà in tutti i dispositivi. Uno dei migliori per non far sentire i clienti da soli

Dietaesport
Italy
Time spent using app: 10 days
Nextsale replied March 5, 2022

Caro commerciante, grazie mille per il tuo feedback 🥳. Felice di vedere che sei soddisfatto dell'app Nextsale e del nostro supporto! 🤩

February 25, 2022

Very good APP, it's simple and shows results right away. in our case, it is helping increase our customer based and conversion

Aliquet
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Nextsale replied February 25, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing the Nextsale app 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀

Edited January 17, 2022

Highly recommended app to increase your store's conversion rate, great sales popup notifications, cart timer and more. We use it to provide social proof to our customers to show that items on our shop have recently been purchased.

WikiLeaks Shop UK
Nextsale replied January 17, 2022

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

Edited December 29, 2021

(exceptional) exceptional I had some setbacks but thanks to their support and dedication I have one of the best apps installed in my store HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Loja Kellr
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 months
Nextsale replied January 3, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Happy to see you’re satisfied with the Nextsale app and our support! 🤩

November 11, 2021

Can be customized to help personalize site and create a bit of excitement and social feeling. Customer support answered a few questions very quickly. Great tool.

Secant Publishing
Nextsale replied November 11, 2021

November 11, 2021

Easy to use, effective and up and running straight away. I received a 121 chat where I was given a quick walk through and was live in 2 minutes.

Smartfreeze.
Nextsale replied November 11, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for Your kind feedback! We love seeing you with us 🤩 We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love, Nextsale team.

November 5, 2021

Wonderfull APP, very complete, truly help us for better conversion !
Support is amazing and friendly ;-)

Les Petits Collectionneurs
France
Time spent using app: 8 months
Nextsale replied November 6, 2021

Dear merchant, we love to see You’re using Nextsale and are satisfied with the service and features 🤩 Thank you for leaving your feedback! 🥳 With love, Nextsale team.

November 1, 2021

We have had a few specific, short-term campaigns we needed some features for and this app provided just that! Super easy to use, quick and helpful customer support, and effective marketing widgets to create urgency to our campaigns. Thank you!

Antique Candle Co. - Wholesale
Nextsale replied November 3, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Happy to see you’re satisfied with Nextsale and service! 🤩 With love

Edited October 29, 2021

Easy to use plugin. Great support. I had challenges initially, but I received great and timely support.

QNovum.com
Time spent using app: 17 days
Nextsale replied October 30, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you so much for taking the time and reviewing our app 🥰. We’ll keep delivering our best support! 🚀