Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and effectiveness in increasing sales. It offers social proof notifications, cart timers, and customizable campaigns, and is praised for its professional design and ability to replace multiple apps, thus improving site speed. The customer support team is highly commended for their responsiveness and personalized assistance, including video calls. Merchants also value the free plan and the good value of the paid plans. The live support and the feature to show bulk activity are also highly appreciated.

March 18, 2021

Very knowledgable and responsive support team. We needed help troubleshooting a setup during our trial and got excellent support and advice from their team over live chat.

luminaid-dev
1 day using the app
Nextsale replied March 18, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We're fascinated by your kind words 🥰 With love, Support Team

August 12, 2021

This app is intuitive, well designed, has many UX considerations built in, and the customer service was extremely personal. All apps should be run like this.

Pink Products
Nextsale replied August 17, 2021

Dear merchant, thank you for Your kind feedback! We love seeing you using Nextsale 🤩 We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love. Nextsale team.

September 7, 2019

Looks amazing and easy. I am gonna try and explore it and maximum, love to see me store trustful and easy to acces

oneBclick
Nextsale replied September 7, 2019

Thanks a lot. We are here to help you with growth.

November 25, 2020

Excellent app with an amazing UX and UI experience! I love the fast way to go online with different campaigns. Love it

Cucinosano
Italy
Nextsale replied November 16, 2023

Dear merchant,

Thank you for Your kind feedback! We love seeing you using Nextsale 🤩 We will keep providing value and help your business grow 🚀 With love. Nextsale team.

June 17, 2019

taleh was able to answer my questions and was very responsive, i recommend this app without hesitation

multiplechoiceshop
France
About 18 hours using the app
Nextsale replied September 5, 2019

Thank you, very appreciate. This really motivates our team to serve you better and deliver good value.

March 20, 2021

This has been the best app I have found on Shopify. It is extremely user friendly and the customer support is unmatched. I cannot say enough good things. I have already converted almost $2k in sales in under 24 hours from Nextsale. Don't hesitate to get this app!

Bloom and Bliss
About 17 hours using the app
Nextsale replied March 20, 2021

Dear merchant, we’re so delighted to see you are growing with the Nextsale 🥰 Support Team always here for you. Thank you for taking the time and reviewing our app. We are looking forward to delivering value and help your business grow. With love.

Edited April 17, 2020

è stata un eccellente assistenza, un aap veramente utile e facile da usare, il contact center ha risposto subito

10denza store
Italy
About 16 hours using the app
Nextsale replied April 17, 2020

Caro commerciante, siamo sempre felici di supportare. Faremo del nostro meglio per aiutarti ad aumentare le vendite. Resta con noi e cresci. Saluti!

November 9, 2020

Amazing support and got me launched and running within 30 minutes. Excited to see the impact it'd make!

Life's an RPG
About 8 hours using the app
July 6, 2022

I used this app to give a discount via popup. Support helped me on how to implement the automatic discount app via the sharable link. They are fast in reply and nice in behavior. Recommended.

Der Geheimtipp
Austria
About 5 hours using the app
Nextsale replied July 11, 2022

Dear merchant, thank you so much for your feedback 🥳. Happy to see you’re satisfied with the Nextsale app and our support! 🤩

July 11, 2023

Great app great lots of different features. I had some questions and got free support from the team.The customer service team have been excellent in sorting out issues. Would highly recommend.

BrookGaming
Taiwan
About 4 hours using the app
Nextsale replied July 18, 2023

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad that you have been able to explore many of the App features and that our customer service team was able to help you sort out any issues you experienced. Thank you for the recommendation!!