Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

Nextsale SOCIAL PROOF, URGENCY

by Nextsale

SOCIAL PROOF, Sales & Review Notifications, Exit-Intent Pop up

Kira Kirei

Thank you so much Orkhan!!!! Omg their service really exceeded my expectations!!! So i downloaded this app to try at 1230AM SGT and I got lost as my social proof pop up is not showing on my website. I chatted with their sales and they requested to have a zoom call with me just so they can guide me on how to make the function work!!! It is really amazing how their team puts in so much effort to guide their customers. He recommended me so many things such as activating the discount code pop up on my site to have a better conversion rates, deactivate some function that will bring down my conversion rates and also recommended me to delete applications that will bring down my conversion rates. I have scheduled another zoom meeting with him before my trial ends to see if all the functions is working for my website and I can't wait! I will edit my review again and let you guys know if anyone is interested hahaha. Once again, thank you so much Orkhan!! I really appreciate your time and effort in helping me. :)

September 13, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app.
We are so glad to know that our app and support were so friendly and helpful to you. Our main goal is to make an increase in sales and conversion rates. So happy to know you are happy with our support. Your review is so important to us. We appreciate it.

We are excited about the next call. Stay tuned!!

Restok.me

I'm very impressed by the functionality of the app and the diverse ranch of options available on both the free and paid versions of the app. The customer support is the best I have experienced so far on shopify.

Hello dear merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We will keep deliver value and support you in your online store.

Looking forward to a good cooperation

MichNatFashion House

I just started off with the app and i really feel it is a great addition to my website plus the support i got from the developer is great.

Hello dear merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We wish you all success in your business and going to support you with our services as much as we can.

Royal Queen of Beauty Hair

Perfect app for optimizing conversions using social proof, cart timer and exit intent pop-ups. Works seamlessly with my store and was not obtrusive to my customer's shopping experience. Definitely increased conversions for my store! Was offered 3 consecutive live calls to optimize my store and noted increased conversion behavior in my store. Highly recommend this app if you are looking to boost your sales!

September 8, 2020

Dear Merchant. Great thanks for leaving such a beautiful review of our app. We always wish to make great support to our merchants. Stay with us and take care!

Isabelle Moon

We got a great guidance from the Next Sale team along the way, from installation, campaigns creation, monitoring. Our sales and conversions increase even just during free trial period.

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a review of our app. It is such lovely feedback. Hope your brand will succeed with the help of our solutions. Stay with us and keep in touch.

Orkhan from support team

BONTRUE

This plug-in is an absolute blessing.

I have recently upgraded to a paid plan, because of the increase in traffic on my website.

Orkhan was of great help in letting me choose the right plan for my business.

I would recommend this plug-in to anyone who is looking to optimize their lead generation process.

Dear Merchant,
We are so happy to know the increase in sales and conversion rates in your store. Thank you for such a great recommendation. Stay safe!
Nextsale team

I Am Famous Enough

The support is amazing! The knowledge and the personal time and effort is priceless alone! Orkhan took the time to walk me through options, additional opportunities within the platform as well

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. We are always happy to guide you through the app. Stay tuned for more!

SANITIZYO

I'm using the app, and on TRIAL I've got 1 conversion using this nice app. Support team is also great, I switched to the paid plan, and they helped me setting up anything I wanted! I truly recommend!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services.
The review made our day!! We are happy to see your conversions increase with the help of Nextsale, that really shows results. We wish you growth in your business! Stay safe.

Summer Roots USA

I cannot be happier that I chose this app over the other sales pop up apps. It is so easy and so professional looking. Orkhan was there every step of the way, and made this so so easy! I am excited to have them in my shop and to continue to grow with them. The support is the best, thank you for offering such a great app and amazing help!!

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app and services. Happy for you that you loved the experience. Thanks for your kind words. Stay safe.

Sending you a good vibes

LuxeFusion

Amazing app!! Orkhan helped me out to set everything for me, I am so happy to have chosen this app .

Dear Merchant,

Thanks for taking the time and reviewing our app. Happy for you that you loved the support. Thank you and stay safe.

Sending you a good vibes