Nihao Dropshipping

Nihao Dropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 10, 2022

My store is new, so I love this app’s variety of items for my store. When any issue arise, Lisa is there to the rescue to assist me. So far I’m loving it.

Dedee X Nai Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 4, 2022

I am really very grateful and excited about the way my business has been developing with this application. The variety of products is incredible and I love the system! Great Customer service! Thank you!

JanuaryandApril
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 23, 2022

J'utilise cette application au quotidien, il y a un large choix d'articles originaux et de bonne qualité ! J'ai réussi à l'utilisé dès le premier jour, simple et efficace !

Paloma.Shop.Online
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 20, 2022

This app is great, ease of use and Lisa is a gem. Fashionable products at a reasonable price. Try it

Leanora's Boutique & Gifts
Time spent using app: 9 days
June 19, 2022

I use this app to help me create a business and I love it. It’s very easy to use and if you have any issue with the orders or products the representatives are very helpful and understanding. I recommend this app for people like me that are trying to earn extra money and start a growing business.

Diamanteandco.22
Time spent using app: 26 days
June 16, 2022

I just started drop shipping and through some research I discovered Nihao Jewelry. They offer many beautiful low cost products and not just jewelry. The company offers apparel, electronics, office supplies, kitchen products, etc. I received 2 orders the very first day my store opened (which is good for me because I had no clue on what I was doing). Lisa was nice enough to send me screenshots on how to pay for my order for my customers. I really appreciate a company with outstanding customer service! I am so glad that I sell their products.

Alonis' Nook
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 15, 2022

New to dropshipping and this was my my first app I decided to go with due to variety of accessories. Launching next week and have a full store collection very excited. Lisa was very helpful and quick response . Looking forward to building my boutique.

Elegant Affinity
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 12, 2022

So far so good. I like the product selection and the help is why I'm giving this app a 5/5 for the review. Lisa helped me with a list of questions I had and was quick, friendly, and helpful. Definitely recommend this app and A+ service!

Even In A Pinch
Time spent using app: 12 months
June 11, 2022

Absolutely love this Dropshipping company. Amazing quality on clothes and not only that but, literally cut shipping time in half for my customers compared to other major Dropshipping companies. Lisa is also absolutely amazing with customer service!

Soireesboutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 10, 2022

The application is awesome! It is better than any other app I have used so far through Shopify! Lisa is awesome and is very responsive to answering every question. Overall I have experienced great customer and I would highly recommend. If you have not added...

Ainnua