Nihao Dropshipping

Nihao Dropshipping

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 28, 2022

Nihao has amazing customer service and very reliable products. Super fast delivery in most cases too, I would recommend to beginners start with nihao as they have many more perks.

Aaya Jewellery
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 25, 2022

Best dropshipping service and best app. I use this app on Shopify to directly link my shop with Nihao. (synchronization, placing orders etc. everything is possible) There are many choices of products. Very easy to use and the platform is intuitive. My agent is good advice and always responsive. This is the beginning of a long collaboration. Thanks so much

Pensée Bijoux et Montres
Réunion
Time spent using app: 5 months
March 23, 2022

Nihao dropshipping is really great as well as the quality ! My agent definitely makes everything a breeze.

vllurajewels
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
March 22, 2022

really i am so happy dealing whith them , fast response , professional , good quality ...
really i advice strongly

brodshops
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 22, 2022

Although there are many flaws, my agent is very responsible. I am very grateful to her and nihaodropshipping. They help me a lot. I hope I can do better

abcdearrings
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited December 20, 2021

He comprado en Wholesale y las cosas son de muy buena calidad ahora me encuentro con esta modalidad de dropshipping y he encontrado muy buenas opciones en este sitio, Lisa de soporte al cliente es muy atenta y siempre responde mis dudas.

WildTrends Store
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 3, 2021

We love this app. very user friendly for us and our small businesses. They also seems strong in their customer services. Strongly recommend if you want to manage your business in a more efficient way!

AllBeesMart
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 16, 2021

Great quality products! App is new so some kinks to work out but have great customer service to help

BIDA Boutique
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 4, 2021

Aplicación intuitiva, excelentes profesionales. Trato muy cercano, siempre intentando ayudarnos en todo.

Galanac