Notifications

Notifications

by Modd Apps Inc.

Send messages to anyone, anywhere, anytime

Oceanside Photo Telescope

This app is fantastic! It can do so many custom things that Shopify does not do. We set up so many rules for when certain products sell so that we can be notified when it happens. This does the trick and works great at a cheap price! And their customer service team is great with setting up anything you need. I am not an expert with coding by any means so I just tell them what I need and they help me set it up! Big thank you to this entire team. Keep it up and make more apps for us to use!!!

Feature Sneaker Boutique

5 stars for this app and for their team. They were able to help us customize some fantastic Shopify options that were unique for our business.

Sunfishcellars

This app does just want we wanted and the support team was amazing to deal with.

Honeys Cupcakes

We process most of our payments manually via bank transfer, and so sending individual messages to clients was not effective. The Notifications app is perfect in that once we hit the Mark as Paid button, an email is automatically sent to the client. Easy!
Very prompt and helpful response from the developer helped with set up.
Highly recommended

Lozblocks

This app is awesome and the support is even better. Fast, clear and kind replies from the support and helped me with everything I needed.

Unikia

This app and team is incredible, an absolute steal for the price! We're using Notifications to export xml files for every order so that they sync to our Dynamics NAV setup for order processing and warehouse activities. They helped us set up everything on the app side (in minutes) so that we didn't have to get involved in any code or complicated setups. They offer chat support, and always respond quickly and are very happy to help out. Really wish more app teams were like this!

Seven Feet Apart

If I could give these guys more than 5 stars I would.
This app is awesome, and a complete swiss army knife to perform countless tasks, NOT just notifications.

This app and the team are my go to now whenever I need something automating, whether it be auto tagging of orders, custom export routines with custom / calculated data, this app can do it.

What makes this app so special is the amazing support behind it. often I ask a question and before I know, the problem has been solved, not only solved, but the code, configuration and setup has all been done. truly A++++ service.

cant recommend this enough (you may have guessed). outstanding.

Diamond Mowers 2

Great flexible app for communicating with customization to internal and external customers.

Crookandstaple

The best notifications app there is - you can literally do anything you want and make the logic as complex or simple as you like. The staff are always very helpful and are always willing to setup the rules for you - amazing service.

Overall, it's an app I wouldn't be without.

Addicted To Audio

Absolutely incredible service!

Cannot thank Anne-Marie and the eShopAdmin team enough for how far above and beyond they went to customise the Notifications app to suit our needs.

Notifications is a truly powerful app where the sky really feels like the limit in terms of highly customised solutions while on the Gold plan.

Thanks again!!